Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So much hate ... LPSG isn't supposed to be hateful. But a place for expression and openmindedness.

Well, since you getting someone to do this doesn't effect me in any way, I don't actually care, I just felt like pointing out what I did. And now I just feel like pointing out open minded doesn't mean accept everything. :tongue: I think it is mostly the money thing that is getting people, it's a lot of people's button.

But this isn't that volatile, just look at the politics forum! :tongue:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Lots of bitter angry men in this thread.

Mine was a serious comment. I spent about 2 years in the bdsm scene, and ran across several guys who professed to be 'really turned on' by financial servitude. None of them, to my knowledge, followed through once the initial turnon had passed.

I'm not saying guys who are into this aren't out there. I'm just saying that this particular fetish seems to have more gameplayers among its professed adherents, than most other fetishes I've encountered do.

Whatever floats your boat, IMO.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

• Are a man.
  • Are financially able to please me.
  • Want to be OWNED.
  • Want to beg for me to let you cum.
  • Are willing to give me anything I want, so that I even consider letting you cum.
  • Want to only belong to me.
  • Are going to be a good money slave, to wait until I allow you anything.
  • Are aroused that I will spend your money, may wear or use anything that I demand you give to me.
  • Want to please me in any way I desire.
  • Will be trained to be aroused at hearing the sound of my voice, if you are even good enough to be allowed to talk to me.
  • Must be willing to please me to gain any privileges.
Me:

• I am a woman.
  • I am the Princess that Owns You.
  • I am high maintenance.
  • I demand that you MUST please me in any way I desire.
  • I insist that you follow ALL my instructions.
  • I will be your sole owner.
  • I make the rules and you WILL follow them.
  • I insist you say my name, when you cum.
  • I want to control you.
  • I may decide to reward you, if you please me.

Your first task is to respond to this thread via PM ONLY
(NO POSTING ON THE THREAD - enough people will chime in their thoughts on the thread), tell me how you think you can please me, and tell me why I should even consider owning you.
Not my cup of tea, but I bet you get dozens of PM's from men who are dying to be in such a position. :cool:

You sound positively charming. I would like to take you home to Thanksgiving this year to meet my Mom.
:eek: I thought you were bringing me home to meet your mom at Thanksgiving!

Another reason to be glad I'm gay.
Why? Do you seriously believe that D/s relationships don't exist in homosexual couples? I'm guessing you've never been to leather night at a gay club. :rolleyes:

There might be a man with money into total deprivation and humiliation who is just so fucking stupid that he would want a total bitch to steal all of his money.

Sounds a lot like marriage.[/QUOTE] Ouch! Bitter much? I thought I made it clear that if we married I'd let you be the boss in public as long as you submitted to my sex demands behind closed doors. :biggrin1::cool:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Neither apply in light of the evidence provided, but if you two expect for someone to pay based on what you're offering, you're mistaken.

You are a nasty bitter troll here and in chat also. Luckily nothing you do has any effect on what the OP has posted about.

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The reason people don't like this is because it is degrading. I don't understand men who are THAT lonely they need to go find a woman in this fashion. I TOTALLY understand humiliation. okay maybe i don't understand it, but it turns me on as well. but the financial aspect REALLY bugs me. Have some respect for yourself.

To me this situation sounds more fantasy-oriented. something you keep in your head. because if it did happen, things would get messy. and that's an understatement.

just putting my 2 cents in.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here of all places negative judgement isn't usually appreciated. This is a support group after all, and what people are into is their own business.

"This is a support group after all" is one of the most overused lines on LPSG, and almost always to censor someone else. This is a LARGE PENIS support group. We support LARGE PENISES -- our own, someone else's, or both.

Like all social situations, there is the obligation to be polite unless the situation calls for a different response. But just because the group has "support" in its name does not mean we have to agree with everything everyone says. Some people seem to want to make it a touchy-feely (no pun intended!) group where everyone works for world peace (not an unworthy goal). But this one of thousands of dick sites, people. It's a dick site. A dick site.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this what bone idle bitches who can't be arsed to work for their own luxuries do these days?

Shameful!

If you were simply looking for a submissive to do your bidding, I'd let it go - there are men out there who love that. But, as you're wanting them to lavish their cash on you too, you're just putting a fancy name to asking for punters!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

There might be a man with money into total deprivation and humiliation who is just so fucking stupid that he would want a total bitch to steal all of his money.
Sounds a lot like marriage.[/QUOTE] Ouch! Bitter much? I thought I made it clear that if we married I'd let you be the boss in public as long as you submitted to my sex demands behind closed doors. :biggrin1::cool:

Not bitter at all.
Just an honest observation, slightly tongue in cheek.

And to a_uncensored - observation, not an attack.
I guess you didn't like the wording.

However, if you ever found the man you are looking for you might say to him:
"beg for me to let you cum"
"you follow ALL my instructions"
"I make the rules and you WILL follow them"
"be a good money slave"
"give me anything I want"
"I insist that you follow ALL my instructions"

That is essentially what I said.

Guess you can dish is out but can't take it?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You:

• Are a man.=A wimp.
  • Are financially able to please me.=filthy rich
  • Want to be OWNED. and are worthless scum, a politician would be ideal.
  • Want to beg for me to let you cum. Are willing to give me anything I want, so that I even consider letting you cum.
  • Are willing to give me anything I want, so that I even consider letting you cum. That's where you're making your mistake. If I am turned on by your abusive ways, I'll cum anyway, it will just be that exciting. I hope you don't mind having to clean up:biggrin1:.
  • Want to only belong to me. Bwahahahahaha...I don't belong to anyone-except Sean Connery or George Lucas if they are in town.
  • Are going to be a good money slave, to wait until I allow you anything. Now, if I am a money slave, doesn't that mean I am a slave to the money and not you?
  • Are aroused that I will spend your money, may wear or use anything that I demand you give to me. I'll have my lawyer get back to you on that.
  • Want to please me in any way I desire.only if it pleases me and my Vartan Gregorian doll as well
  • Will be trained to be aroused at hearing the sound of my voice, if you are even good enough to be allowed to talk to me...um, here's the thing, if a person is trained to be aroused by the sound of your babbling voice, then what's this that you are gum-flapping about being 'allowed to talk' to you? You clearly aren't a very smart doominatrix (and yes, I said doominatrix)
  • Must be willing to please me to gain any privileges.Sorry babe, I am not about to cook you forty course meal.
Me:

• I am a woman-at least that's what the doctor tells me since the surgery.
  • I am the Princess that Owns You-Princes Leia never was my idea of hot and have you seen her lately? Yipes!
  • I am high maintenance-as are most ancient autos and butt ugly dogs which need hours of heavy makeup being applied.
  • I demand that you MUST please me in any way I desire. Although as a doominatrix this will be an impossible task.
  • I insist that you follow ALL my instructions. if you are illiterate then you must read and sign a contract.
  • I will be your sole owner. until something better comes along at which time I will hand you over to my gardener.
  • I make the rules and you WILL follow them. although I will change them constantly at whim and then forget all of them..
  • I insist you say my name, when you cum. That's an odd request; but okay, your name is now "When you cum". Is that a hyphenated name?
  • I want to control you. You can't always get what you want (but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need).
  • I may decide to reward you, if you please me. and even then I may not put out. And they wonder why so many go gay or bisexual.

Your first task is to respond to this thread via PM ONLY
(NO POSTING ON THE THREAD - enough people will chime in their thoughts on the thread)
, tell me how you think you can please me, and tell me why I should even consider owning you.

I am a REAL WOMAN feel free to ask QuoteUnquote, Mike8x6, or Portter111

Men with REAL & HONEST inquiries will PM me.
As will many others.

Um..Porter111 has been banned (not sure if it's temp or perm) so we can't ask him.

phillylp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are a nasty bitter troll here and in chat also. Luckily nothing you do has any effect on what the OP has posted about.

I don't think I have ever chatted with you, so you might have me confused. I don't know what you think I might be bitter about, but I am responding to the evidence provided.

a_uncensored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok I wish I had never posted this thread! I do have a friend who is totally turned on by this type of thing because he is in control all the time so he loves letting go for this type of release.

Like most BDSM it's a role playing thing and I admit this sort of thing isn't for everyone. Obviously based on the type of comments above the guys who commented aren't into this type of roleplay & may not be confidant or comfortable to enjoy losing control.

But guess what everytime anyone cums - they are giving up power and losing control to enjoy release. Some people just get there via different routes.

Oh and BTW Porter111 was banned because he had a difference of opinion (of which I may not have agreed with his all his tactcs or verbage but it's my opinion he should have been warned and suspended before getting outright banned). He really is a nice guy and gave a lot of helpful advise to people. He was the first member I actually verbally talked with from LPSG.

And also I believe LPSG is a great forum for both men and women who appreciate men with size and are openminded with help, advice, and different ways of appreciating what we like.

So just please let this thread die. Anyone who truly is interested won't write on the thread. Seems that only one supportive and member really did chime in and I appreciate it very much Patchos.

To each his or her own ...

Status
Not open for further replies.