You Were Right [PS I'm Leaving]

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay you were right, especially Hazel God. He is very wise. She treats me like shit; no better than a dog! She came here on Saturday, we went out. She liked to "tease" me about the supposedly hot guys (though none are hotter than I :wink:) yet I was not allowed to look at the barmaids.

To be honest we did have a chat and she said it was the most open I've been with her...we discussed her behaviour eg being very cold and distant with me in the mornings. We did speculate that maybe she felt guilty about having sex with me and she said that it was because I was too nice to her (!?).

Note: Maybe I'm crazy but if I have someone in my bed I like to talk to them and kiss them. If I have to lay there in silence then I play things over in my head which honestly feels like a death every time it happens. She has different views on what sharing a bed is.

Well the next morning was no different. She left early. FYI I/we woke up at 6:45am (I never sleep easy next to her). Strangely I played it a little aloof and she text me I suspect as soon as she arrived home saying she had a lovely night and that she felt better that morning than the others (only marginally).

Now perhaps that would seem like a breakthrough. The problem is that today I text her asking how she was and got no reply. Not ALL DAY. Everyone has a spare 60 seconds to write a text message. Even "fuck off" is better than nothing. So that was that. I let it slide. Then it gets to 9.30pm and I decide to ring her for a chat. She doesn't answer. Now as trivial as this may seem, she deleted my comment from Facebook. That is not my concern though. My concern is that she is trying to hide the fact that she has been seeing me from 'someone'.

Now I happen to remember she said she was going to see her ex tonight. And I surmise that she is at his house tonight. I could perhaps send a message to her ex and let him know how she is deceptive. Although maybe its just me she treats this way...and that isn't really my style.

Anyway my point is: she doesn't care about me so why should I care about her. I'm not even "in love" with her; I'm in love with Dulcinea; a woman who does not exist and will never exist within the body of 'her'.

Tonight I have deleted all her texts and her phone number from my phone. So even if I wanted to phone her or text her, I couldn't. Also deleted her as a 'friend' on Facebook. I spent a lot of time...too much time, wishing she would be someone she isn't and I let a lot of her deceptive and cruel behaviour go in the idle hope that maybe she would change. She never has and she probably never will.

And since I know she'll read this: the sex was shit and the reason I couldn't cum was because...the sex was shit :tongue:

PS I'm going on 'hiatus'. I have things to sort out. I'm being frugle and saving up and got various projects to work on. If you see me back on here: shoot me!

PPS: Thanks for the comment Not Punny (in the last thread) - you're a sexy scalliwag yourself.

D_ohdarnit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
awwww bro, ima miss ya well hope everything turns out ok, and that the bitch chokes on a dick (sorry) take care bro, and hope to se u back soon and fresher then a babys bottom haha lol laters bro

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
uhm did the right thing SLB sounds like she has at least a few screws loose, don't need that...

I'm sure you'll return at sometime in the future, hiatus is a good thing at times

PS Can we shoot you with our cream shooters? (I'll take that as a no, since you shouldn't be HERE to respond to anything after this for a while, hiatus remember :tongue: )

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
He's leaving the site.. or leaving the dog?

Anyways good you got away from her.. she sounds like no good scum anyways. Always better chicks to fuck.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SBL, the heart often wants what the mind knows it don't need. Forget her there is more fishes in the ocean than has ever been fished out. Don't fall for the idea that there is only one true love. Move on with your life.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Don't put up with any bullshit from anyone. And try not to be so nice, unfortunately women DO look down upon men they feel to be "too nice". I had this problem my entire life up until a few years back. The trick is to make yourself and your happiness the focal point and reason for all decisions you make, NOT for the woman you are with.

Right on. Plenty of fish.
Always better chicks to fuck.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
paul, i am sorry to hear she is such a selfish cunt. you deserve so much better and i hope she gets what's coming to her. and as sad as things are, i'm happy that you see her for who she truly is. you don't need a person like that in your life. she doesn't know how to appreciate you for the great guy that you are!

and for the record, if i had you in my bed, you would NEVER leave :tongue: i can't wait until the day i come to england to screw your brains out!

ok i am done thinking out loud now :biggrin1:

p/s if you're leaving LPSG please don't forget about me. keep me on your msn!

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh you did the right thing, at last, my lovely!!!!

She sucked you dry (not literally, by the sounds of it! :rolleyes:) and you sooooooo don't need her in your life at all!

Go chill, breath and when you're ready, have some fun and find yourself a lovely young lass who thinks the sun shines out of your arse! (which it does! :biggrin1: )

Bye bye for now! :smile:
You know where to find me if you ever want a chat. :cool:

:kiss: