You who shave it all

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
Yesterday I saw a guy at the gym who shaved every bit of his pubic hair. It was a good look on him. I trim and shave my balls. What I wonder is what the itching is like for those who shave it all. And how often do you have to shave to maintain the look. You would have thought that this guy had no hair at all. There was no shadow, no appearance of stubble. Maybe it helps if your hair is not dark in color.

scottmac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to shave everything. Usually every other day if time permitted. I do not recall it being overly itchy but after the first time it was a bit itchy and of course it was a new feel. I just stopped after a while but about a year later shaved my balls and trimmed the rest as it seemed to be completely out of control. I don't see many people at the gym now who shave completely but lots of them do trim. For some it is a good look.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I shave and/or trim all of my body hair once a week. I have done this for many years and don't and kind of rash or itching, but that partly comes from experience. For delicate body parts, like the inner thighs, I just lightly shave over the area once or twice and am done. If I use more pressure or shave the same are repeatedly I will get some bumps.

Countrydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I been shaving all my pubes bare for a long time. I prefer it this way. It's much cooler and just looks better. It will be uncomfortable for a week as said in an earlier post. But you can use hand lotion or just some shaving lotion after you shave. It don't take long to do it and I usually shave in the shower with shaving cream every other day. When you first start don't try and get it all the first time. Just take a few days and you will fair a lot better. If you have any questions, just pm me!!

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is just like shaving your face...do it regularly and no itching, bumps, etc. Do it every shower.

Reactions: likeitbig55