you will excuse me...

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
beloved, it has come to my attention that i have not introduced myself via the 'meet and greet' section - this seems to be all the rage lately, and dare i say it, protocol. i am terribly sorry for my, well, [FONT=&quot]negligence[/FONT] and hope that you - all of you - will find the strength in your beating hearts to forgive me. i know now that i am [FONT=&quot]fallible[/FONT] and am very sorry for leading you all to believe otherwise. if i could go back and change things, i most certainly would ... i most certainly would.

nevertheless, be that as it may: hello, i am GoneA. nice to meet you.

shakes your hand*

Pappy

Media
For your failure to follow accepted protocol you get 40 lashes:spank: on the pee pee with a wet noodle. Then you have to sit in the corner for an hour.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
100 years old and still learning social graces.

Outrageous.

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GoneA said:
beloved, it has come to my attention that i have not introduced myself via the 'meet and greet' section - this seems to be all the rage lately, and dare i say it, protocol. i am terribly sorry for my, well, [FONT=&quot]negligence[/FONT] and hope that you - all of you - will find the strength in your beating hearts to forgive me. i know now that i am [FONT=&quot]fallible[/FONT] and am very sorry for leading you all to believe otherwise. if i could go back and change things, i most certainly would ... i most certainly would.

nevertheless, be that as it may: hello, i am GoneA. nice to meet you.

*shakes your hand*

Did you wash your hands?:biggrin1:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So you're Mr. Big.

*sotto voce* my best Maxwell Smart agent 86 voice.

Oh sorry. Sigh. You don't watch TV. Never mind. I'll look up something apppro from Great Expectations. :redface:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The way to become recognized and known here is to participate. Post, respond, be insightful, reflective and funny (or not).

GoneA--as you have done that, there's truly no need for an introductory thread.

(Honestly, I don't think there is a need to any of them. But that's just me...)

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Lex said:
The way to become recognized and known here is to participate. Post, respond, be insightful, reflective and funny (or not).

GoneA--as you have done that, there's truly no need for an introductory thread.

(Honestly, I don't think there is a need to any of them. But that's just me...)

yeah i know lex, my sentiments exactly. i would like to think of this as a parody on all of that...

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Pappy said:
For your failure to follow accepted protocol you get 40 lashes:spank: on the pee pee with a wet noodle. Then you have to sit in the corner for an hour.

*gasp* outrageous.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome again, Gone A!

I will continue to welcome you as long as you need reassurance that you are safe here. I know how the post traumatic stress syndrome can kick in after a few rounds with our loveable tribe here! LOL!

Naughty

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I'm going to take this opportunity to hijack (sort of, since it's a related topic) GoneA's thread and mention that I never introduced myself either.
It did not seem to be part of the standard protocol back then, plus I had been lurking for a while.

I tend to agree with what Lex said a few posts earlier, I'm not sure that it is all that necessary to introduce oneself unless a new member has something special to announce about himself/herself (and, since most of us think that we are special anyway, this may not be a valid criterion...).

In any case, if my non-introduction was a flagrant violation of an unwritten protocol, then I wil humbly ask for your magnanimity and forgiveness.:redface: