You will take care of my needs. Part 2

nugebow1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part 2.
You took a deep breath and let your body relax. "Well...you did better than I though you would do. You made me cum 4 times in a row so I guess I will give you some pleasure. "Even though you don’t deserve it".

Without saying a word, you got up on your knees and stuck your ass in the air. Without doing anything, you cheeks spread open slightly and I could see just a little bit of your pink little asshole. "I know you want to Taker, so I want you to cram your face between my ass cheeks and lick my ass” If you don’t want to do it, that’s too bad because I want you to". I couldn’t wait a second longer so I did as I was told and put my face between your ass cheeks. Before I could begin to lick, you turned around and grabbed my hair. "I haven’t spread my cheeks open yet Taker so you wait". You reached back with both hands and spread your ass cheeks wide open fully exposing your pink little asshole. And I did as I was told again. I put my tongue right on top of your asshole and began to lick it nice and slow. "Now I want you to taste my asshole, lick it good". I ran my tongue over and around your asshole for about 5 minutes then you told me to fuck your ass with my tongue. I stuffed my tongue up your asshole as far as it would go, then you began to bounce back on my face. Fucking your own ass with my tongue. My tongue was in heaven feeling your tight asshole grip my tongue. As soon as it got in good and far you pulled away and said "get some of my pussy juices on your finger and stick it up my ass, and not just the tip. I want you to reach your finger ass deep into my bottom as you can and feel around". When your finger is in really deep push up against my uterus. I did as I was told and got your pussy juices on my finger and slowly pushed my finger into your tight little asshole. You let a gasp escape from your lips and then said, “Rub my clit with your other hand so I can cum again. I did as I was told and began to reach my finger deep into the warm, tight depths of your rectum. After a few minutes you where pushing your ass against my hand and fucking your own poop chute with my finger. Every inch of my finger disappeared into your bottom and then would reappear when you moved forward. All the sudden you stopped and told me to push your uterus through the wall of your rectum and I did as I was told. As soon as I began to push against your uterus, I felt your asshole spasm and your body again shuddered in an uncontrollable orgasm.
You moved forward and let my finger slide out of your bottom. “I suppose you want me to let you cum now don’t you?” A weak “yes” was all I could say. “Well…you have served me well so I guess I will let you cum and give you the pleasure of using my body for your pleasure. Even though I am gonna make you feel much better than you did me. But that’s just a given”.
I stripped off my clothes before you had the chance to change your mind. My 10 inch cock was already fully erect at the thought of feeling your lips, pussy and asshole on my cock. You took my cock in your hand and began to stroke it with a look of discust on your face. “Not only is your dick long, its so damn thick I cant even get my hand all the way around it”. “I am going to put this in my mouth and suck it, but not for very long because I will gag”. You spread your lips as wide as possible and took my cock as deep into your mouth as possible and started moving your mouth up and down on it. You let out big glob of spit roll out of your mouth and rubbed your hand in it. Then using your own spit as lube you began jacking me off and sucking. I started to move my hips in unison with your sucking and accidently shoved my cock deep into the back of your throat, gagging you. You spit my cock out and told me that this wasn’t going to work. You got off your knees and laid on your back and spread your legs real wide. “You can fuck me but go slow until I get used to it. I positioned myself between your legs and slowly slid my cock into your tight wet pussy. You gasped as my length and thickness filled your pussy to the hilt and you grunted as my cock hit your cervix. I slowly began to pump my cock in and out of your wet hole. Amazed that your tight pussy was able to accept my huge cock at all. Before long, you where moving your hips with me and you began to toss your head back and forth. “I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. I want to show you how much of a woman that I am and can take anything you dish out”. With that I began to slam my cock in and out of your pussy. With each thrust, my cock shoved your cervix and uterus up towards your stomach. “It takes a real woman to take a cock as big as yours…and I am a real woman”. And with that your body exploded in another huge climax.
“Stop Taker…I cant take anymore. If you want to cum you are going to have to finish in my asshole”. You put a pillow under your ass and raised your ass way off the pillow by pulling your knees to your chest. “Go slow putting in my ass. Once it is all the way inside my ass, you have 2 minutes to cum. If you don’t by then, its too bad”. I saw your pink little asshole and pressed the head of my cock against it. At first you pushed me away because of the feeling of your asshole stretching so wide, but with all the wetness from your pussy, my cock slid into your ass and within 3 strokes your rectum had all 10 inches inside it. Your grunted and groaned for about 30 seconds and rubbed your lower stomach, then your started rubbing your clit and right as your said “I am going to cum again”. As soon as you said that, I shot my huge load deep into your bottom. “I slid my cock out of your bottom and you reached down to massage your now gaping asshole. “Get me a towel so I don’t make a mess when your cum runs out of my bottom”. And while your at it, get your clothes on and get out. You served your purpose for me today.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Interesting theme for a story but there needs to be more details about the chracters. It leaves the reader with different questions regarding the two people involved. Not a bad story and I enjoyed it but the lack of detail about the chracters makes the story difficult to really get involved in.