You would think that with a good sized cock...

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That it would be easy to find a relationship - or a partner.

Just recently I exited a marriage with my partner of 7 years as things went south. Since that time? I've had one partner. In over 6 months - thats it. Everyone always extols the virtues of having a big cock - but you know - thats not all there is in life. This thing in my pants - all well and good - but it doesn't get me anywhere. Not really. Once the pants are off - sure thats different - but still - its all about personality - and who you are. Sorry just kind of wallowing in self pity I guess.

TTYL.

D

deleted871301

There's definitely nothing wrong with what's in your pants :)

We're all looking for that "something, someone ".

All the best in your search!

Reactions: 950483

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Attracting a new partner, unless you are on a nude beach, has little to do with how hung you are.
Personality, appearance , type of car etc also play a role in the game of attraction

Good luck
I agree, except for type of car (for the most part). A clean car is more important than the type of car you drive. I really hate kicking McDonald's wrappers, receipts, coffee cups and feel like I need to wipe off the seat before I sit down in anyone's car.

Also, if you have those testicles hanging off the back, a bouncy car or your sound system cost more than your car - I'm going to have second thoughts about dating you!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@LaFemme And unless we have snow , mine is clean inside and out just FYI :D

19730902009_fx_10.jpg

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Type of car should not have anything to do with it.

New York women are a little more shallow when it comes to materialistic values. Nice to know there are women out there who value other things

He originally wrote this about 30 years ago I think

Get rich or try sharing.

Reactions: ronin001

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That it would be easy to find a relationship - or a partner.

Just recently I exited a marriage with my partner of 7 years as things went south. Since that time? I've had one partner. In over 6 months - thats it. Everyone always extols the virtues of having a big cock - but you know - thats not all there is in life. This thing in my pants - all well and good - but it doesn't get me anywhere. Not really. Once the pants are off - sure thats different - but still - its all about personality - and who you are. Sorry just kind of wallowing in self pity I guess.

TTYL.

Things will get better in time. It takes time to get over any relationship. I was married to a girl for almost eight years. Its took me a while to totally get out of that relationship in my head. I had a three year old son in that relationship. it almost tore my heart out of my chest. I will get better. The best way to get over a relationship is to get out there with friends and see other people. It doesn't have to be for anything other than companionship. That will help you. Take care of yourself.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@LaFemme And unless we have snow , mine is clean inside and out just FYI :D

19730902009_fx_10.jpg
Nice vehicle. But as I said, clean is more important. I am not very materialistic. I'd rather spend money on experiences than things. As long as the bills are paid, there's good food available and my home is warm and comfy? Spend money on doing valuable things.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice vehicle. But as I said, clean is more important. I am not very materialistic. I'd rather spend money on experiences than things. As long as the bills are paid, there's good food available and my home is warm and comfy? Spend money on doing valuable things.

willumarry3.jpg

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is so sudden! I don't know... I mean, well, you know you'd have to move to Canada...wanna ask again after the election? :)

If Trump wins I am definitely applying for Canadian Citizenship :D

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah...reality hits the super hung hard (no pun intended). You think a big bull dick is all you need.

Big dick attracts like nothing else .... but it won't keep all by itself.

Amen brother!

Thank you all for your replies - I am just kind of wallowing. Its raining. But --- I have taken on some advice from a lot of my friends.

MOVE.

Both major relationships I had were here in AZ and a lot of times I guess I'd say "hey thats where me an..." and I'd tell as story from one of my relationships. So - I got accepted into a nice apartment complex in the SF area. With my new job - I can live where I want - so ---- why not? I also have a LOT of good friends who live there as well as a cousin in SF and one in LA. So....stands to reason.

I've just been out of the dating scene for so long - I guess I don't know HOW to anymore. LOL - practice will make perfect. Right now I have a couple of really close friends I'm "with." They are a couple and have saved my sanity so many times I can't thank them enough.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry to hear about your marriage. I daresay it had anything to do with blessed body parts. Please don't make your crotch responsible for your personality. They're horrible at it, and anyone attracted to that will need something to do when the erection is gone.

You've had a relationship, so that means you've been compatible with another person. That's a major hurdle overcome right there.

Just be yourself so you'll attract someone who likes to be with the real you. Otherwise, you'll have to maintain the act for a long time.

Your statement was right on, and I only wish it could be given to every male post puberty: "There's more to life than a big cock."

Now go out there and find out how much more there is. You'll find it.