You would think that with a good sized cock...

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look at it this way. At least you don't have to worry about attracting women with your package, so that's one thing you got going for you. It is up to you and even though I hate wearing underwear, I choose to wear it regularly, due to women non stop staring when I am walking. I am sorry about your marriage try just focusing on yourself for a while, instead of other women. Once your happy, then everyone around you will be happy, and from there on you will be back to your normal self. Hang in there!

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, everything is gonna be OK. Your sad feelings are natural and they will pass. Focus on becoming a very positive and bright and fun individual. Remember, that tree trunk you are packing in your pants is like a secret weapon- it can give you extra confidence, even if you tell no one about it. Just knowing it is lurking down there can give you a little smile. It is one less thing to worry about when you talk with a girl. Instead, you can charm her, flirt with her, show her you have a real life and aren't just a walking penis. Lift your chin, put a smile on your face and a spark in your eye, walk with a little swagger, be courteous but not showy, and you will do great. Good luck!

cutecuckold

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Moving to SF? Uh oh. My gf might want to welcome you at the airport! ;-D

Just look on the bright side. Imagine what it's like to be heartbroken, lonely, and wallowing in self pity with a 4 inch pencil dick in your pants...

Reactions: BIGBULL29