You wouldn't make it in pro football

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha, they have a new one in this advertising campaign where this little white guy is undressing next to these big black guys then he grabs this huge jock strap, and they say "you wouldnt make it in pro football". I forget what it's advertising but it's great

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the idea of that commercial you're referring to, but I can actually imagine more humorous ideas. Why does it have to be a brick-shithouse-type black "stud" sizing down the white "wimp"? Couldn't they just reverse the roles, or are they afraid of protests?

For more saucy advertising/marketing/commercials ideas, check my signature.

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
acually in the comercial the guy on the left is a wite dude with huge muscles and the guy on the right is the black guy with mhuge muscles. and the little guy in the middle is like a buck 35 tops looking real scared so its balanced

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love that commercial! We were all cracking up when we saw it during the last Ravens game! It was funny because it had NOTHING to do with Football.

acually in the comercial the guy on the left is a wite dude with huge muscles and the guy on the right is the black guy with mhuge muscles. and the little guy in the middle is like a buck 35 tops looking real scared so its balanced

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After further review (lol), there are three big muscled guys -- 2 of them are black. It is funnier since the guy in between is small and white -- because of the stereotypes i guess.

The other commercial has an asian guy who is waiting to see a doctor I assume while the big muscled black guy is getting his dislocated finger snapped back into place and doesnt flinch. While the out of shape asian guy faints... lol. I guess i shud try to find links for these... brb

Edit: no luck. I don't even know what it advertises.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I too noticed that commercial, and thought it was funny in kind of an awkward way. Like others have mentioned, I didn't really remember what it was advertising, making it dubious as a way to sell any product.

What is really amusing is that it plays on the stereotype that big body=big penis and vice versa, which, as many of us here know, is a myth. In my own case, I'm only 5'5", but statistics indicate that more than likely my penis is bigger than any of the guys in the commercial. Obviously, one or more of them might be bigger than me, but that would just be coincidence. All I know is that I have put many football-player-size guys to shame in the showers. (Granted, I do have fairly big muscles if I do say so myself, but I had the penis before I grew the muscles.)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok... Verizon Wireless is the product. i can't find it on youtube. i don't get it

What a matching commercial. Wireless, small dick, get it? Why wasn't there a similar commercial when antennas started disappearing from mobile phones, or did I miss that one?