You wretched little shit.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know who you are, but you do.

You are pathetic. Really really pathetic. An absolute nobody, nothing, a waste of life and a disgrace.

In case anybody else wants to know why I am so pissed, I fear that we may have lost one of our most loved members, because some piece of shit can throw racial insults around behind the anonymity here over PMs.

You are beneath contempt, a coward to your core. Fuck off you sad cunt.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh dear. This does sound bad. Perhaps the slime could be erradicated and the member be persuaded to return.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WELL SAID!!!!

I know who you mean and was moved to tears when he told me he was leaving this morning and why. I hope the tinydicked bastard who instigated his leaving burns in hell. But first I want him stripped naked, covered in honey, and tied down to a hill of Georgia Fire Ants.

njqt466

I don't know who you are, but you do.

You are pathetic. Really really pathetic. An absolute nobody, nothing, a waste of life and a disgrace.

In case anybody else wants to know why I am so pissed, I fear that we may have lost one of our most loved members, because some piece of shit can throw racial insults around behind the anonymity here over PMs.

You are beneath contempt, a coward to your core. Fuck off you sad cunt.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Thank you LPD... yes I think we have lost a beloved member...
Fuck the person who sent the message, and you need to have your head shaken.. fuck you and your racist comments!

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am afraid that they didn't want to talk about the person at least to me anyway, Lex.

YAG - a member has left, quietly and dignified as is their manner, because of racial insults.

They wouldn't want the attention, I just had to vent my anger.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sending fucked-up PMs can be grounds for a warning or a ban. If you get an extremely offensive PM like this one sounds, forward it to a Moderator.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sending fucked-up PMs can be grounds for a warning or a ban. If you get an extremely offensive PM like this one sounds, forward it to a Moderator.

Totally. We revised the ToS in December to cover PMs for just these types of reasons.

Unloading on someone because they date outside their race is unacceptable.

Fucking bigots. DIE.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No wonder it was in a PM, a little bitch with that kind of attitude would of course be a pathetic coward.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
God damn,
glad it wasn't me that pissed off everyone, than again, im not racist :)
I know I saw some silly things sometimes, but never to hurt anyones feelings. so I dont think this thread is about DJG :)

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Kink,

I take it that you are aware of all of the aspects of this situation. Can you convince them to take action instead of leaving? No matter how nasty and vile, why are they letting one bigotted creep have enough control to make them leave? Surely they understand that the majority here despise that behavior?

I don't know who it is, so I can't be hurt, but I sure as hell can be offended that the jerk is still associated with us.