You wretched little shit.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Folks,

I just sent the offended party an email. It is really up to him to let us know what is going on. I hope he responds to us and we can get some of this cleared up. I am so proud of all of you for rallying around him at this time. This is what I think LPSG should really be about. Thanks.

Adam Bleytou

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know the story behind all this, nor any of the people involved (nor do I wish to,) but the offended party sure is appreciated and has a lot of love around here. That's good to see. :smile:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree about expsoing. I won't hesitate to post obnoxious PMs in public, this asshole needs to be outed.

I agree.

Whatever is going on, please don't be passive aggressive about this. Inform the rest of us.

We'll take care of you (and we'll REALLY take care of that P.O.S. Slimeball).

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To the "oppressed" LPSG member: (I have a pretty good idea who you are). Don't let this vile, nasty situation cause you to turn away forever!! If you need some time to cool off, it's completely understandable. But please don't make your absence permanent!! Your gentle mannerisms are most welcome (and an excellent example of good behaviour) here and if you've ever been needed to set an example, now's the time. :redface:
Best wishes to you!

To the "oppressor": You've opened Pandora's Box. Beware.:mad: You'll be shitting Redwoods sideways out your asshole.:mad:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To the victim: you are loved. Do not leave. Please.

To the perpertrator: you are hated. You are vile. Be very careful if you dare come round here again under any name- you will be discovered.

TO LPD!! You have the most adoring british way of telling someone off- I so miss England sometimes :)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kim turns on the computer every morning and today started crying. This pice of shit called her a nigger bitch . It was in an email. All the banning in the world wont help. The damage is done. Kim has given has given up her relationship with her parents for me. I just cant stay after seeing the hurt in her eyes and running from the other room because she was crying. Please dont go on about this. Maybe this will blow over.. Its up to her. I have stated many a time my prefence for black women and that my girlfriend is black. The funking troll didnt hear me! Love ya ,Danny

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, this thread is bringing out some strong emotions in people. I am truly sorry if the offended party has decided to leave this board. Intolerance in any way, shape or form cannot be tolerated. I can understand the injured party's need for privacy and respect that but I would strongly urge them to please report the offending party to the administrators of the board so that apporpriate action can be taken against this person.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Can someone please PM me who it was that said it. He told me what was said but not who it was said by.

Baby, you know i love you too..please dont let this drive you away from us...PLEASE..you are my angel here and the first person i look for when i sign in.

And please tell kim she is a beautiful woman, her smile is amazing and if it helps i am extremely jealous that she got you.. Give her a big hug for me :hug:

Also this shouldnt just blow over..it need to be recognised and the asshole who said it needs to be shamed and cop the abuse he deserves..Mods, if you know who it was i hope they are already ban

Lord..thank you sweetie for starting this thread..ive been hoping all day wwhile at work that something was said in public about it

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kim turns on the computer every morning and today started crying. This pice of shit called her a nigger bitch . It was in an email. All the banning in the world wont help. The damage is done. Kim has given has given up her relationship with her parents for me. I just cant stay after seeing the hurt in her eyes and running from the other room because she was crying. Please dont go on about this. Maybe this will blow over.. Its up to her. I have stated many a time my prefence for black women and that my girlfriend is black. The funking troll didnt hear me! Love ya ,Danny

Uncut,

Thanks for telling the story.

Love your GF with all your heart- together you can do anything. It is sad that people can not accept that the greatest joy is seeing your children HAPPY. My kids can't live my life for me. I just want them to partner with loving productive people regardless of race.

I have MANY friends and some family who are bothered by my primary attraction to white men with muscle and beef. I get nasty messages on the dating sites I belong to because it is obvious what I prefer. Fuck them.

People gave naughty shit for her "marriage" to Prepstud. Fuck them too.

Fuck anyone who would hold on to fence lines of division and hate instead of embracing the power of the human heart and capacity of love to fulfill and move people.

Love has no color; actually, love is pure white light so it has ALL colors in it.

Love is all we need.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Love is all we need.[/quote]

I wish that were so, Lex, but this situation demonstrates how deep-rooted racism can be and its effects on our lives. This dirtbag deserves contempt and punishment. We can love those among us who are decent persons -- and Danny personifies decency -- but I have found that sometimes we need not to turn the other cheek and instead be proactive in ridding ourselves of those who would hurt others.

As I said in email, Danny, we want you back here where you're loved and respected. By extension, that same support goes to K. Once you get past the initial hurt and anger, please return and let the rest of us deal with any racists that want to spread their venom here. Hugs. John

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well done LP...hopefully this will be resolved asap, there is absolutely no place for bigotry or racism in this forum, or anywhere for that matter. One hopes that this kind of behaviour equates to an instant ban on LPSG. One just has to feel sorry for people who are easy prey to ignorance and small mindedness.
One Love.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lex said:
Love is all we need.

I wish that were so, Lex, but this situation demonstrates how deep-rooted racism can be and its effects on our lives. This dirtbag deserves contempt and punishment. We can love those among us who are decent persons -- and Danny personifies decency -- but I have found that sometimes we need not to turn the other cheek and instead be proactive in ridding ourselves of those who would hurt others.

Oh I am not suggesting that we ignore the bigot. Not at all.

I am saying that people should want people to be happy and not feel threatened when people choose to love someone different than whom they themselves would choose to love. Again, people need to grow a set, find their own inner strength (and not feel the need to build themselves by tearing others down) or get out of the way.

Bigots are stupid people. And my feelings on stupid people should be very clear.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks, Uncut, for telling the story.

You are right, of course, that the damage is done. I regret that Kim ever had to see those words, or deal with that pain.

We cannot undo that past now, but I hope both you and Kim feel the love and support of this community in this situation. The world, as we know all too well, contains vile racists, but it also contains thoughtful, kind, and humane people. We all hope that you will stay to feel the reaching out by the latter. LPSG cannot, by itself, change the world and eliminate all senseless prejudice, but it has proven itself (again and again) a damn good starting place. I've seen racism, homophobia and misogyny repeatedly confronted here. I know that doesn't instantly end them, but it gives me hope every time I see the effort made. I hope you will take some heart from this community that someday this crap might be stopped, not just here, but everywhere.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Danny, I am so sorry that had to happen to you and Kim.I think you know we want you back. We don't want you driven away by any person.
Nevermind a small minded, stupid assed bigot, scumbag.
I know how hurt you must be Kim, I've been called that by folks who were supposed to be friends. There's just no excuse for these assholes.
I hope in time you'll reconsider. We, Ed & I, will dearly miss you.
You are so sweet and kind, best wishes to you both.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When i say Kim was crying it was tears of anger. Call her a nigger no problem. Dont call a black woman a bitch and think you can get away with it. They take it in meaning dog. As for the person who said this in email i dont even think its one of the trolls on here. But this is the only place i had a pic up of her face in my avatar. How he got my email i dont know. Kim is the strong one. Im the weak one. She is allready telling me to get back on here and dont leave. It just brings out bad feelings for me. What a fucked up world we live in. A world i dont feel im part of anymore. A member who i have defended countless times and when he put pics up made sure i rated them a ten. Well i pm'ed saying i have a pic of Kim up go look. Dead pan silence.... It just brings back feelings of going out to eat and waiting longer for a table and when you get your food its cold. Yes we like your boyfriend but he cant come in the house. So its me . Its not her. I just need time to think. I wil be back because Kim will make me come back. I love everyone here . I just need time to think Danny

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, you shot to hell my response by posting while I was typing. I was going to tell you to take care of her and her needs first and that we will still be here. Now I will tell you the same about you. Take a bit of time to reflect, and hopefully the place has given you more than one or two rotten incidents have taken away. You are right about it being a fucked up world. I don't feel like I belong on it either, but this has been a place of refuge for me. I can understand why you would feel that it no longer provides a place of safety and refuge for you. Again, I hope that in time you will return because it is where you want to spend some time.

There are still a number of us who remember how to run somebody off and comments like what you must have received would bring it out. I think it is important that as a community we have the ability to decide what will be tolerated. People are free to have their views, but we are free to refuse them and not allow them to pollute this place. I worry that if it was somebody here that they would contact you by email knowing what response it would garner if they dared to post it here. It makes me sick to think that we would have a member who would sink to that; but I feel comfortable that it would be one of our "blank profile" members and not a regular contributor; though I know that probably does not help much.