You wretched little shit.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally Posted by uncut
When i say Kim was crying it was tears of anger. Call her a nigger no problem. Don’t call a Black woman a bitch and think you can get away with it. Atta Girl Kim! Open up a can of Jersey Girl style whup ass on the perpetrator. I got your back!

It just brings back feelings of going out to eat and waiting longer for a table and when you get your food its cold. Been there done that . . . sadly many times.

Yes we like your boyfriend but he can't come in the house. I dated a White man for 10 years whom my father wouldn't allow in the house. Then he got mad if I snuck out to see him. :confused:WTF!?! :eek:

I will be back because Kim will make me come back. Dontcha just love us strong Black Women. I love everyone here. I just need time to think Danny Take all the time you need babe.

For those of you who are unaware, I am a 40 yr. old Black woman who by choice hasn't been with a Black man since the Reagan Administration. Got a problem with that? Tough noogies, take it elsewhere! I have no time for your trifling bullshit.

njqt466

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It just brings back feelings of going out to eat and waiting longer for a table and when you get your food its cold. Been there done that . . . sadly many times.

Yes we like your boyfriend but he can't come in the house. I dated a White man for 10 years whom my father wouldn't allow in the house. Then he got mad if I snuck out to see him. :confused:WTF!?! :eek:

The saddest thing is that when I was with my EX (6'5", 255, blue eyes, S&P hair), I got the nastiest shit from BLACK men. The white men we interacted with and got to know where the most supportive of all.

It's one of those Dirty Little Secrets that African Americans hate to have exposed: We have HUGE issues with skin tone, especially WITHIN our community. We hate it more than anything when someone dates outside of their race. And we treat those people like shit. Deep down, many still equate fairer skin with BETTER and PRETTIER.

A guy saw a pic of me and Jeff and said "Bro, tell me you are not caught up in the white boy thing?"

People fail to realize what they are saying when they get caught up in this bullshit. The men who hated on me who assumed I was with Jeff because I somehow felt that he was better than them. Which means that THEY think he is better than them as well. That's fucked up.

I am so happy that I am not threatened by the race of other people's partners. What a fucked up existence that must be.

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*wrey hangs his head in sadness*

Danny,

I cannot say that I know you or Kim well, but I have read the entire thread and you have obviously kept good company and are supported and loved by those here.

I would so love to think that racism is such a last century thing, but here it still is. I know its easy to say, "Ignore this idiot" when it wasn't my e-mail and me receiving a racial or sexist slur, so I will save that comment.

But... this thread is less then a day old and already five pages long. There is a deep feeling of indignation burning here like a forest fire NOT under control. This fire is burning and it needs to burn. Forest fires have a way of burning out the choking underbrush and leaving room for more productive growth afterward. Stay and grow.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Danny,

I can not say I am glad this happened but I am glad it gave an opportunity for some of the stupidity that goes on to be exposed. Love is hard enough to find out here. If you find some one be they white, black, green, straight, gay, polka dotted with horns and you really work together feel blessed. I think you are getting a taste of what Black people go through on a daily basis to one extent or another. I know other people get tired of hearing about it but it happens. It can only change on a day by day, case by case basis. Though Lex and njqt466 state that they only date caucasians I dont think people realize that it isnt a self hate thing. It is an educational lifestyle socioeconomic thing. Though their skin may be varying shades of brown on the outside they are probably finding people within another race who may fit them better. I know I used to have a black man at work tell me I was trying to be white ( How could I ever do that and what exactly does that mean? ) Because I had more in common with another office mate who happened to be a white male. Our childhoods and many of our experiences were so similar he could start the sentence and I could finish it. No group of people are monolithic. I know this thread was about Danny and Kim but it isnt just about them it is about all of us and the choices we make to be happy. We need to wake up before it is too late....

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
Though Lex and njqt466 state that they only date caucasians I dont think people realize that it isnt a self hate thing. It is an educational lifestyle socioeconomic thing. Though their skin may be varying shades of brown on the outside they are probably finding people within another race who may fit them better. I know I used to have a black man at work tell me I was trying to be white ( How could I ever do that and what exactly does that mean? ) Because I had more in common with another office mate who happened to be a white male. Our childhoods and many of our experiences were so similar he could start the sentence and I could finish it. No group of people are monolithic. I know this thread was about Danny and Kim but it isnt just about them it is about all of us and the choices we make to be happy. We need to wake up before it is too late....
Preach it, Sister! It is no other person's business if you prefer listening to Bizet rather than Beyonce.

This thread should probably be cross-referenced to NIC's "stupid people" thread. It's a prime example.

Danny, I have enjoyed your presence here, please take a short break but don't deprive me for too long. It's neither your fault nor Kim's that some idiot is so insecure that he takes it out on you. Chalk it up to his stupidity and pity him. Rock on.

Oh, and P. S. Someone PLEASE post some identifying information about the troll. I haven't shot a fish in a barrel in a LONG time.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seriously don't understand this.

Someone sent uncut an email to his private (non-LPSG) account saying his girlfriend was a nb?
Yes i had her face pic in my avatar. Maybye he was a member before and had my email . Cant figure out who it is. Kim sent him an email back with words i cant repeat. I did have trouble with a creep when i first joined. Could it be him? I dont know. I dont want to blame anyone unless i know for sure. Kim is tuff. She wants me back on here. I just need time to think and sort things out.....:cool:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The white men I date are usually blue collar. I am not. Opposites attract. I could easily date another academic as well, but mental masturbation is not my first choice.

I don't ONLY date white men.

It's just that most guys who look like me do not push a many of my buttons. I am attracted to furry men with salt-pepper. A lot of the black guys I meet are not that furry. I've got the whole chocolately smooth thing covered already.

Will Smith, Morris Chesnut, The Rock, LL Cool J? Yes. Those are looks that I could definitely appreciate.

As Matthew says, "I so have a type" although I am not so blind as to not be swept away by someone outside of my usual zone.

I know it when I see it.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Danny so glad you are posting here. My heart goes out to you and Kim.

Just a thought - could the mods or admin not find out who it is using the email address you received it from? Of course they could have used a totally different email account but something tells me that they might not be that intelligent.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Kim turns on the computer every morning and today started crying. This pice of shit called her a nigger bitch . It was in an email. All the banning in the world wont help. The damage is done. Kim has given has given up her relationship with her parents for me. I just cant stay after seeing the hurt in her eyes and running from the other room because she was crying. Please dont go on about this. Maybe this will blow over.. Its up to her. I have stated many a time my prefence for black women and that my girlfriend is black. The funking troll didnt hear me! Love ya ,Danny

I've read a lot of sick, disturbing stuff on the net, but this is the first time I have ever felt like I was about to be sick. This is so horrible and I hope it does "blow over" and you two aren't run of this site

Don't let the dumbasses win, please?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand people who try to make others feel they must defend their dating/sexual preferences.

My question to the vile perpetrator: Why do you care? It's YOUR problem, not theirs.

Yes, you read that correctly. YOUR fucking problem.

Danny and Kim will eventually heal and go on with their lives. They seem to be very happy and in love, unlike a certain individual who's apparently so unhappy and bitter they're compelled to attempt to ruin the happiness of others.

As I mentioned in another thread previously, unkindness is one trait in humans that I deplore. You've demonstrated this with aplomb.

Lpd was apt in his description of your loathsome qualities so there's no need for me to elaborate. But I will say this:

Karma's a bitch. You'll get yours. Keep looking over your shoulder because it's on its way.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut (Danny) and Kim,

It is truly unfortunate that we live in a society were we cannot find solace, yet alone genuine respect, tolerance and appreciation of others. Your plight has given credence that hatred exist in many forms and numerous variations. The irony, I suppose, is that many of us sit sedentary and wait for others to act and respond.

I don't know either of you but I have read many of your post and can appreciate your concepts of thinking. If the true reasoning behind this board is to be a support group, then we've failed one another - in many ways, be it dialogue about sexual interaction with large penises or women who have problems accomodating them, finding appropriate attire, learning to appreciate ourselves and even bi-racial dating and/or relationships.

As long as you and Kim are happy with your relationship then the hell with others. As it has been mentioned here before, and so eloquently by so many, love is a rare and precious gem. Once you find it you do everything in your power to keep it.

I admire you both for your convictions and following who you are. It takes strong people to do that. As for the self-righteous, egoistical, arrogant dysfunctional bastard who is obviously immature and insecure about himself, he will have to answer for his ignorance. But, for the meantime, you do whatever you need to do to rectify this situation for yourselves.

Moderators, on a different note... I am not my wife and generally do not post my feelings like she would have here, but I assure you that she and I both feel this was not an isolated event. Too many times we've heard of prejudicial slurs (not just about race, but about orientation, preferences in dating, etc.) and comments publicly broadcasted in chat or through discourse on the forums. The precedent has already been set. It saddens me that we've allowed it to continue to fester. I encourage you to be stern with these types of issues. Free speech is one thing but propoganda is another. It is something that has fueled hatred and geneocide for centuries and is a practice that society has not yet deemed intolerable. Until others with "power" stop and decapitate its ugly head, the monster will just continue to grow and ultimately reign supreme in its authority.

Nip it while it is still fresh....

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Yes i had her face pic in my avatar. Maybye he was a member before and had my email . Cant figure out who it is. Kim sent him an email back with words i cant repeat. I did have trouble with a creep when i first joined. Could it be him? I dont know. I dont want to blame anyone unless i know for sure. Kim is tuff. She wants me back on here. I just need time to think and sort things out.....:cool:

Take all the time you need to sort things out.

Please know that we have the technical wherewithal to trace this person back to his ISP and from there to LPSG. Not trying to tell you what to do, but you are well within your rights to let his ISP know what he has done.

Then forward me the email and I will hunt him down and ban his worthless ass.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Though Lex and njqt466 state that they only date caucasians I dont think people realize that it isnt a self hate thing. Thank you for that! It is an educational, lifestyle, socioeconomic thing. I'm open to dating men of Asian, Middle Eastern, Hispanic/Latino heritage, I just don't encounter any decent ones where I live. Though their skin may be varying shades of brown on the outside they are probably finding people within another race who may fit them better.
Very True! I was reared in an upper middle class, predominantly White neighborhood, in the 1970's. I will not lower my personal standards just to please society. A man must turn on my mind first if he wants to get anywhere with me. I have 3 almost 4 degrees, LOVE classic rock, and have a wide variety of interests which make me an anomaly in any community, not just the Black community. For whatever reason White men more often fit the bill.

I know this thread was about Danny and Kim, but it isnt just about them, it is about all of us and the choices we make to be happy. We need to wake up before it is too late....[/quote] TRUE! I am actually pleased that so many people are as full of righteous indignation as I am. It's a step in the right direction.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
TRUE! I am actually pleased that so many people are as full of righteous indignation as I am. It's a step in the right direction.
We are out here, dear, and though sometimes it doesn't seem that way, we really are the majority. Unfortunately, the idiot minority, the bigots and misanthropes, are noisier and more visible, and catch our attention more easily. But that serves a purpose, too; it makes it much easier for us real humans to see them - and thus either avoid or confront them.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, Danny, it's good to hear that you will be back eventually... you will be sorely missed. I understand your feelings of hurt and anger as well as hers. Racism has no place in this world. Never did, really. You can't control other peoples actions, only your own. Take whatever time you need... one thing I try to think about when I encounter racists is how lonely their life must be. All the people and friends they are missing out on, due to their ignorance. I take comfort in knowing that he will probably get his ass beat someday for making a comment to the wrong person. ;)