You wretched little shit.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've read a lot of sick, disturbing stuff on the net, but this is the first time I have ever felt like I was about to be sick. This is so horrible and I hope it does "blow over" and you two aren't run of this site

Don't let the dumbasses win, please?

and its the first time I've just sat here and cried. For Danny's pain- for Kim's pain AND RIGHTEOUS anger- I wish I could do something to ease the pain. I don't know if it helps, but Ive had similar nasty responses when Ive dated non-white men. I can only attribute such judgmental behaviour by others to ignorance, as well as their inability/unwillingness to learn that diversity is power- and beauty- and respectable.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Kim turns on the computer every morning and today started crying. This pice of shit called her a nigger bitch . It was in an email. All the banning in the world wont help. The damage is done. Kim has given has given up her relationship with her parents for me. I just cant stay after seeing the hurt in her eyes and running from the other room because she was crying. Please dont go on about this. Maybe this will blow over.. Its up to her. I have stated many a time my prefence for black women and that my girlfriend is black. The funking troll didnt hear me! Love ya ,Danny

Danny ,

I have read the entire thread after someone brought it to my attention and am trying to type with tears in my eyes.
PLEASEEEEEEeeeeeee do NOT leave LPSG. There are several I would like to see make their exodus from LPSG but YOU are not one of them.
What that person said was horribly mean and in this day and age it is hard to believe such ignorance exists eventhough I know it does.
That person saying it does not make it so though, words only have power over you if you give them power.
Not sure if you know who said this or not but if you do I wish you would expose him/her and get this person banned .
We known racism exists but we do not need to be reminded of it on our site and I hope it would not be tolerated.
I implore you to stay but in no way should you do it for us but b/c You enjoy being here and have made friends here who love and support you and will be there for you.
Lonely also asked me to tell you HI and she wants you to know she wants you back on here as well .

Again I am sorry this happened but it sounds like the two of you have sacrificed a lot to be together therefore I hope you don't let one or even a handful of ignorant bastards discourage you from being here or with one another.
Who we love whether it be a man or a woman of any race should not matter and to those of us that are enlightened it doesn't but what should matter is that WE LOVE and not HATE.

Peace be with you both whatever you decide.

:banana:
HORSE

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*wrey hangs his head in sadness*

Danny,

I cannot say that I know you or Kim well, but I have read the entire thread and you have obviously kept good company and are supported and loved by those here.

I would so love to think that racism is such a last century thing, but here it still is. I know its easy to say, "Ignore this idiot" when it wasn't my e-mail and me receiving a racial or sexist slur, so I will save that comment.

But... this thread is less then a day old and already five pages long. There is a deep feeling of indignation burning here like a forest fire NOT under control. This fire is burning and it needs to burn. Forest fires have a way of burning out the choking underbrush and leaving room for more productive growth afterward. Stay and grow.

Ok, so that was my politically correct responce. Here's how I really feel:

Kim,

Just say the word:

1) I will go to Jersey.

2) You and I will go to the local thrift store and pick up the biggest pair of 1973, Studio 54, solid oak soled clogs we can find.

3) We will hunt this bastard down.

4) I will hold him down (check my gallery, I got muscles) while you proceed to break both clogs upside his head, preferably while you are wearing them.

5) You me and Danny will get a pizza and a pitcher of beer and laugh our asses off.

Sound good? :cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bigots are stupid people.

...And very cowardly. You give racists back their own racism. If they can dish it out--you can give it back to them. That is my philosophy on racists and homophobes. You can never change an animal's nature. You can use its nature against them though. If you know what a racist does, you can plan on fucking up their intentions.

If you thought the racism was bad here on LPSG, try going on Atlanta, Georgia's Craig's List. Click the "Rant and Raves" hyperlink. Nasty stuff.

Yeah, in truth, America isn't very tolerant these days. I know that.

SPLCenter.org
Tolerance.org

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thankyou everyone for your love. Kim is fine and so am i. This was all my fault as a result of trying to hook up with another member who has since been banned. Last email i got from him i told him off. I think he saw Kim's pic in my avatar and saw a chance to get back. I am not going anywhere! You kidding? With all the people on here i love so much? The boss wants me to put my gallery back up today. I cant. I will be in the dog house tonight:tongue: Please anyone think twice before you hook up with someone on the internet:cool: I love each and everyone of you

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's a bigass pile of virtual outrage.

You know I would think that someone who has dated outside his race would find it within his heart to not be such a fucking ass about these things.

You never seem to fucking dissapoint me in the worst fucking ways.

Nothing is sadder than the way you troll around here with a pesudo dumbed-down intellect.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Danny, you're clearly a very sensitive and caring man and it pains me that you've been psychologically assaulted like this. However that said, there are many many many racists in the world. By racist, I of course mean one who believes in race. The human animal has many many many different attributes and some people happen to group a collection of those attributes (mainly skin color) into tightly fixed orders. These are the racists. These are the people that pride their skin color and other attributes higher than anyone else's. They insidiously perform experiments grounded in pseudoscience to prove that their "race" is superior.

And we are all guilty of being racists. Blacks are racist, Asians are racist, Spanish (counting all spanish-speaking people) are racist, Russians are racist, Jews are racist, Muslims are racist, the list goes on, and on, and on, and on... The goal is not to be deterred or even affected by these simple-minded beasts (I'm racist against racists).

As a Jew, I have unfortunately experienced racism in some of its most brutal manifestations. I will not give details, but suffice it to say, it happened some years ago and changed my outlook on the world. The greatest revenge to others is your own success. And just know that the racists of the world and this country can't win so long as we "inferior" beings continue to live and achieve for ourselves.

I envision a day where there will be no distinction based on the color of one's skin, or the lineage of one's ethnicity, and that a man will be judged wholly on the nature of his character, and what he does with it. But that day is many a year away. Events on the small scale such as this, are always a constant reminder of the reckless hate we are up against. A good example of this hate is this site:

Stormfront White Nationalist Community - Discussion Board for Activists

^This forum is our enemy -- our exact polar opposite as liberal-minded human beings. The scum of the earth concentrates in this domain, and they poison the minds of the oldest elderly and the youngest youth alike. Their membership exceeds 100,000 men, women, and children. Their locations are in your backyard. They are among us, and they are stealthily hidden. This is the breeding ground of all we stand against. These people are narcissistic and have nothing to pride themselves on but the lack of pigment in their skin and eyes. If anything, they are some of the most BORING bunch of people I've ever happened upon. They are a reminder of what this world would be like, had Hitler won.

Many of you will be utmostly disturbed that such people are still existent. This website brings out the sensitive and lamenting Danny in all of us. And that is why I decided to post it -- so we could all feel the hate firsthand; so we could all relate.

Full_Phil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thankyou everyone for your love. Kim is fine and so am i. This was all my fault as a result of trying to hook up with another member who has since been banned. Last email i got from him i told him off. I think he saw Kim's pic in my avatar and saw a chance to get back. I am not going anywhere! You kidding? With all the people on here i love so much? The boss wants me to put my gallery back up today. I cant. I will be in the dog house tonight:tongue: Please anyone think twice before you hook up with someone on the internet:cool: I love each and everyone of you

I have no right to comment on this man's dilemma, being so new, but we are known by the company we keep, and by the quality of our friends. The decency and intelligence of the people who profess their affection for Danny shines out through their words. 'Nuff said---

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex and Rawbone, you took the bait. I don't think Shelby is actually quite the ass IRL as he portrays himself in this forum. He just loves to get a rise out of us decent human beings, and he does it well.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Glad not to disappoint.

I was just reading through all of this stuff thinking that the better response to the abuser might be to just laugh at his or her ignorant ass.

the old sticks and stones thing

(thanks for the nod DC)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This was all my fault as a result of trying to hook up with another member who has since been banned. Last email i got from him i told him off. I think he saw Kim's pic in my avatar and saw a chance to get back. Please anyone think twice before you hook up with someone on the internet:cool:

I agree with you on this subject. I'd rather meet people in real life than on computer. Then again, you CAN meet some people that are substantially wrong. Racists and homophobes come from all walks of life. No matter what you do it is a stalemate on their view no matter what you say. So, you use their argument against them. Then as a last resort, you give them the old "ClaireTalon" vs. the Avon rep asskick to the curb.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lex and Rawbone, you took the bait. I don't think Shelby is actually quite the ass IRL as he portrays himself in this forum. He just loves to get a rise out of us decent human beings, and he does it well.

Hence my use of the descriptor "virtual", DC_DEEP.
I get Shelby. He's not preaching hate.
He sees himself as liberator of thought and preaches avoiding being a victim.
Prick is kind of an apt metaphor, though, like a burr under a saddle.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Meeting people from the internet is not necessarily a bad thing, you just have to choose very carefully. The two I have met in person, from this site, are actually excellent people. The other two from this site, with whom I have only spoken on the phone, are also excellent people. Uncut, I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with one of the ubiquitous flakes.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hence my use of the descriptor "virtual", DC_DEEP.
I get Shelby. He's not preaching hate.
He sees himself as liberator of thought and preaches avoiding being a victim.
Prick is kind of an apt metaphor, though, like a burr under a saddle.

There's nothing wrong with Shelby that a little steamy man-on-man action won't cure.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HickBoy and Matthew, if you don't take pictures and send 'em to me (when you give Shelby his "come-uppance", that is) I'll spank you both. Don't think I won't!