You wretched little shit.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HickBoy and Matthew, if you don't take pictures and send 'em to me (when you give Shelby his "come-uppance", that is) I'll spank you both. Don't think I won't!

The only thing hotter than 2 guys fucking one guy is 1 guy spanking 2 guys for doing a piss poor job fucking the first guy while the fifth guy watches and cums on everyone.

Let's do it!!

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*says through mouthful of saltines*

mmph...sworry rawb...

*brushes crumbs off bed.*

You don't have to say anything,
and you don't have to do anything.
Not with me.
Ohh, maybe just whistle.
You remember how to whistle don't you?
Just put your lips together...and blow.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You don't have to say anything,
and you don't have to do anything.
Not with me.
Ohh, maybe just whistle.
You remember how to whistle don't you?
Just put your lips together...and blow.

*puts her lips together. Blows. Sprays cracker crumbs*

That's not what you had in mind, is it?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'm so glad that Uncut will be staying! He really is a delightful fellow, and a great presence here at LPSG. I'm so sorry that this sort of thing happened to such a great guy and his woman friend. What can I say about that e-mail, and whomever sent it, but that both are some of the most vile and reprehensible things imaginable. I hope that the sender feels shame for this most horrid act.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'm so glad that Uncut will be staying! He really is a delightful fellow, and a great presence here at LPSG. I'm so sorry that this sort of thing happened to such a great guy and his woman friend.

You speak for many of us, aggie.

Uncut, you are loved and respected at LPSG. Thanks for being you.

Media
Why would anyone be unkind to Uncut? He is one of the most thoughtful and supportive members you could ever hope to know. We need more members like him at LPSG! He is a good, kind, sincere, warmhearted, trustworthy man.

I am so glad that you will remain at LPSG. It just would seem so empty without you here, my friend. Sam

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just lending my support to the people who have suffered as a result of this situation. I think everything pertinent has already been said.

Uncut -- I'm so glad you're staying, and that Kim's making you -- she's getting you trained well. :wink: :kiss:

And to the unnamed "first" victim -- my heart goes out to you. I thought I might know who you are, but I don't. Whoever you are, don't let one asshole diminish your joy in the community here. :hug:

To the racist asshole -- you're a real fuckwad. I hope you leave and don't come back. :fuckyou2: