Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Drifterwood, Oct 11, 2008.
Me, loud and frequent, but less offensive than often initially presumed. :biggrin1:
I love eating a big old bowl of beans and playing name that tune.
whew......thats a relief.
I was begining to think I was the only one who got the loud farts when I'm on LPSG!
I'll name in one. GAS GIANTS LYRICS
Ladies don't fart. You know that. :tongue::biggrin1:
Me...SBD silent but deadly!
I fluff and then I hold the sheets over Mr. Ed's head! :sleeping: :crazy2:
Til' he gives in to my fragrant demands. :aargh4:
I've known a few Divas of the anal acoustics. :smile:
Hmm any playing of the "Ring around the rim" game with those Divas? :crazy2:
I would be surprised if there isn't a fetish for having ladies fart in your face - I, though, prefer to make ladies fart :tongue:
Uhm there is a fetish for ladies farting.
How about www.cakefarts.com? and sister sites involving pudding and meatloaf?
You like to make ladies fart? Just tell all the women on here how you would make them queef. I'm sure they would appreciate lots of lurid detail.
Oh fucking hell.
What is the word for laughing with tears whilst wanting to barf?
(cognitive dissonance?) kakka-phony:biggrin1:
You Sir, could keep a frigate in full sail at twenty knots. :biggrin1:
now THIS is killer shit here!!:lol:
And you Sir, have a nose for acrid phun.
On a more sober note, there are 67 causes of Flatulence
1. Accessory navicular bone
3. Acinic cell carcinoma
4. Banti's syndrome
5. Blastocystis hominis
6. Brainerd diarrhea
7. Celiac Disease
8. Celiac disease, susceptibility to 1
9. Celiac disease, susceptibility to 10
10. Celiac disease, susceptibility to 11
11. Celiac disease, susceptibility to 12
12. Celiac disease, susceptibility to 13
13. Celiac disease, susceptibility to 2
14. Celiac disease, susceptibility to 3
15. Celiac disease, susceptibility to 4
16. Celiac disease, susceptibility to 5
17. Celiac disease, susceptibility to 6
18. Celiac disease, susceptibility to 7
19. Celiac disease, susceptibility to 8
20. Celiac disease, susceptibility to 9
21. Chilaiditi syndrome
24. Clostridium perfringens food poisoning
25. Colorectal cancer
26. Congenital megacolon
27. Congenital short bowel
28. Congenital sucrose-isomaltose malabsorption
31. Cystic Fibrosis
32. Diabetic Gastroparesis
33. Diverticular Disease
34. Duodenal conditions
36. Esophagus diseases
37. Familial Colorectal Cancer
39. Food allergies
40. Food intolerances
41. Gall bladder conditions
43. Gas/bloat syndrome
45. Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
48. Glucose-galactose malabsorption
49. Group A Streptococcal Infections
50. Helicobacter pylori bacteria
51. Hiatal hernia
53. Irritable bowel syndrome
54. Lactose Intolerance
56. Ovarian carcinosarcoma
57. Ovarian epithelial cancer
58. Pancreatic cancer
59. Pancreatic insufficiency
60. Peptic Ulcer
62. Schatzki ring
63. Short Bowel Syndrome
65. Stomach Conditions
66. Stomach cancer
67. Stomach cancer, familial
I go fall on my sword now.