Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Copyright.

"You'd Better" (m/m)

I saw him around the party a couple of times throughout the night. Raul, a tall, caramel skinned Puerto Rican football jock from my high school was at a college party. When we finally got up close, I introduced myself and I was glad he recognized me and was happy to see me. He yoked me up in welcome. He was one of those guys who were stronger than they thought. He hid evidence of athleticism and strength underneath his form fitting Lacoste polo shirt. At a glance I noticed a chiseled waist, an intimidating bulge that necessitated a wide stance; muscular thighs; explosive looking calves; strong ankles and well-arched, thick feet. We exchanged our new phone numbers and promised to catch up sometime and to have fun throughout the night! At first I couldn’t stop thinking about him as he talked to a few girls, roughhoused with his boys. As he got more and more drunk, the clothes naturally came off. Everyone was like that- it was a good party.

When I saw that the line to the bathroom had died down, I took my opportunity to piss. I whipped my member out and, being a little drunk, felt it was okay to play with it a little as I thought about the fine girls at the party, Raul, and what he’d probably do to them. Suddenly, I heard a brief hard knock behind me and turned around. It was Raul!

“Hurry up bro!” He rushed in and stood right by me and whipped it out. His very fat, cut cock was a shade darker than the rest of his body. He needed no hands as the huge slab was supported by his balls at just the right angle. No shrivels or wrinkles; the prize seemed to gorge itself on fresh blood every second. It was one of those cocks that were so thick and dense that it seemed semi-erect but wasn’t. I could have sworn I saw highlights and heard the faint sounds of its very own theme music! I laughed and pretended he was crazy. I went to the sink to wash my hands and snuck peeks through the mirror. He looked up with a grin and caught me. I didn’t look away really fast as to make it obvious, but talked to him a little. He followed along but he was giving me a show while letting out the last drops of piss in his Superman pose. He milked the last few drops out with no hands and hopped up and down a little before whipping it back into his shorts. I felt a warm drop hit my arm.

Whenever we bumped into each other that night he would never miss the opportunity to loudly announce my presence and introduce me as an old friend. He brought me a cup from the keg and a few of our friends said they wanted to do a quick chug. We cheers, and then gulped it down. I was the first one done and he was amazed.

“Damn! Hell yeah, you’d better chug that shit!” He palmed my head and embraced me.

Later on, when the beer ran out, everybody left. I chilled out for a little bit, I didn’t know where Raul went but I figured he left too. I went back into one of the empty bedrooms to relieve myself again. As I was coming out, it was none other then Raul, shirt off, hands in shorts already pulling out that cock.

“Move! Move! Move!” He jokingly pushed me out the way. He let out a big sigh as he emptied his bladder. I stayed in the room and talked to him for a bit. He told me he was leaving the next day and I was pissed! He left the bathroom and said he was pissed too, because he wanted to see me chug some more. We both laughed and he closed the bedroom door. He tugged at his cock and then told me “I bet you can’t chug this!” with a broad, confident smile. I couldn’t tell if he was serious or not but assumed that he wasn’t. He whipped it out about two feet from where I was sitting on the bed!

“Aw! Come on man!” I yelled.
He winced and put a finger over his lips like I was being too loud. He looked me in the eye. This was my chance. My face basically launched at the head of his gorgeous cock.

Last edited:

Zeeky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was in heaven with his heavy cock in my mouth, looking up at his huge chest. He took a step back to take off his shorts. His cock left my mouth with a plop and I stared at his piss slit in awe. My guts melted in anticipation. Don’t get your hopes up, he doesn’t wanna fuck. He kicked his shorts to the side and gripped his meat, looking at me as if I knew what to do. I tried to take more of him in, my throat stretched wide and I swallowed his warm meat. I bobbed back and forth letting my spit lather him up. His huge hand palmed my head, it helped me relax even more. He moaned and titled his head as he fucked my face to get better views. My butt fluttered and my cock stiffened. I was going to cum just from sucking cock! He yanked his cock out without warning and I thought he was ready to shoot. I got a good look at his bull sized, hairless brown balls. Fortunately, it wasn’t over yet, he hopped on the bed and I went back to work. I took time to pay attention to his balls and took both of those salty things in my mouth. He moaned and reached down in my shorts to grope my ass. I went back to his cock and took pride in seeing his feet curl up. I took my shorts off and went back down. He teased me a little, not letting me put it in my mouth until I grabbed it and stuffed it in. My eyes opened wide when at the same time I put his cock in my mouth, he dipped the hugest thumb I ever felt into my ass. My sphincter whimpered around it. He twirled it around until I lost concentration on his cock and started to gag. He spread my bubble cheeks open and smacked my hole directly, making it wink. “Awww, yeah. Get off.” He practically had to peel my face from his dick and it sprang around after it left my mouth. He kneeled by my side and began to open up my ass. I felt warm spit drip right into my little hole. He squeezed my cheeks together and then opened them again. He put his wet thumb back in and vibrated it right on my prostate. I don’t know if he knew what he was doing but he drove me crazy. I rolled my eyes and let out a soft moan.
“You like that huh?” He opened my cheeks and spit in my ass some more, I felt it drip further inside me. I stayed in a kneeling doggy position with a good look at his powerful back and ass. He put two and then three fingers in me, opening me up. He opened my cheeks up some more to see my open hole. I felt the air fill my insides and then wink close. That was enough for him.

“Oh yeah, you’re ready for dick, huh?” I said nothing as he got behind me and pressed his cockhead on my hole. I pushed open and let him in. He lubed me well. I couldn’t believe this was happening. He grabbed my shoulder to drive me further into the bed. A chill crawled up my spine as he kissed the back of my neck and squatted some more of his cock deep into me. Balls deep. He kept it there while he moved his hips side to side. I felt his cock pulse and every little movement sent a ripple deep inside to where his fat Latino mushroom head was plugged. He moved some more in the same way and my butt caved in a bunch of tiny little spasms along the length of that cock. Stuffed. I moaned and he finally pulled his cock halfway out and pushed it back in. My prostate swelled with fluid as he had his way with my cute butt. His big hand easily grabbed a cheek and pulled it open and he went deeper than I’ve ever felt. So full of dick. “Hold that ass open.” He instructed me in his latino accent. I did as I was told. I heard the sounds of fat cock digging into juicy ass and felt those beautiful balls hitting that sensitive spot behind my nuts. Pleasure came in waves and washed along my back and chest.

“Mmmm, fuck.” I was taken under in a hard wave as his cock dragged along my guts, then stretched and packed it back at my prostate in a steady rhythm. Tension built in his rhythm. Tap Tap Pup Pup. I had no choice but to stay open and just take it. His cock bent for a moment from his pace. I reached behind and gave it a little tap and it went back in with renewed sensation.

My God, fuck yeah. I was overcome with animal lust and looked back to watch him pound me. Time must have slowed as I took the time to simply admire his ripped thighs and broad shoulders. I bent my head around more to see his balls slam into me; my edged cock already dripping, “Aw yeah!”

“You like that? Keep your head down.” With that he lifted his huge foot and pushed my face down into the bed. His hefty heel was in my mouth and he gently but firmly used my face for balance while he kept fucking me.
That was it. I suddenly lost control. My butt took a life of its own as it pitifully tried to shoot his huge cock out of me and then suck it back in. Tiny spasms deep inside me resonated throughout my whole body in a cycle. An image of his huge brown cock branded itself into my mind.

“Nnghrrr!” I half sobbed and half growled.

“Yeah cum. Open it up for me.” He dipped it in really deep and kept it there for a moment before ripping it out. My sphincter gasped for cock like a fish out of water. I moaned for his mercy. He dove back into my open hole before pulling it back out. Plop. I grabbed a hold of his strong ankle, unable to verbalize what I was feeling. He palmed my cheeks and spread them open. My hole gaped open, sucking in air. He admired his work.
“Oh fuuuck.” I moaned for more. He laughed at me, gripped his meat and gave it a shake to tease me.
He gave me a little tap on my side and I turned onto my back. I put my legs in the air and he grabbed me by the ankles and pushed them back and away. I held one leg back as he lined up his cock with my soft hole. He lowered his whole body onto mine and held my leg behind his arm. He kissed my neck and then tickled my nips with his tongue. Then he took hold of both my legs for support and dove in and out in long deep strokes. Every now and then without warning he pulled his cock all the way out to see me suffer. My pelvis seemed to shift its shape to accommodate his girth, his dark veiny cock challenging the sides of my rectum. I stared in trance as his cock pumped in and out of me in long, hypnotic strokes.

“Yeah, look at that.” He had an intense look on his face as he stared at me with his burning eyes. I could tell that he liked it just as much as I did and was struggling to save face. He dove all the way in and snuggled his fat base into me. I moaned and he whispered something in my ear before smacking my ass and working me some more.
He pushed my knees together and turned me onto my side with simple motions of his strong arms. He worked his cock in and spooned me. His cock felt even bigger in this position. I squeezed as he pulled out and pushed open as he went it me.

“Aw yeah! You like that dick? Huh? I’ma break your fuckin butt!”
“Fuck my, ughn, your dick! Awww yeah.” I wasn’t coherent. He pulled out and smacked the sensitive spot underneath my balls with his cockhead. The inside of my ass right up to my colon quaked and stuttered in the absence of his cock. He spread my cheek open with one hand and dove right back in me. The last thing I remember at this point was the feeling of warm dick in me deep before a bolt of sensation shot to the crown of my head. I must have flopped around for minutes in a state of ecstasy before he finally yanked his boner out.

He pulled out and flipped me over then rubbed and pressed a thumb into his own ass while jerking his dick.

Zeeky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

“Ughhhhh!” He stopped touching his cock and put that hand on his waist and let loose five hard spurts onto my face and chest. He gave it a shake like he just took a leak. I was completely covered with hot, sweet smelling spunk that tasted like hot popcorn butter.

I wondered if he’d feel guilty afterward but he acted like nothing happened. He contemplated taking a shower but decided to use one of the other rooms. We joked about how we were lucky to have all that time to ourselves and how everyone else was probably passed out. I was going to hop in the shower and he was going to sneak outside, and he gave me a pat on the ass. I had a sudden flashback.

“You wanna sit on this thing before I leave tomorrow?”
“Sure.”
“You’d better.” He smiled as he zipped up, peeked outside the door and left.

rebinnyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
HOT story man! Thanks for posting it. I look forward to hearing the sequel also. I liked the way they kept checking each other out as the party progressed. I would like to hear more about the build up to the actual sex....the way the bulge looked in his pants....catching the guy looking at his package.....making jokes about how big his dick is (for the benefit of the men and the women at the party), perhaps some exhibitionism on his part. Thanks!

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, Z: Hot tail tale. Am now dizzy, as all blood has been redirected to my hard-as-a-spike erection. Things we (me and my throbbin' friend) liked: the ethnic inclusion (a smut rarity); tension, desire, and sexual playfulness (permalink #1); delivering at the half-way mark (permalink #2) with an intense suck, finger, and fuck sequence; and then leaving us with a satisfying wrap-up (permalink #3). I get the impression you've written a bit of smut before, and hope you'll share more of your frisky tales. -TP.

Zeeky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Text Message from Raul: “Second door on the left. Hurry up.”

I scooted inside as smoothly as I could. I saw a bulge in his pants already. He quietly closed the door and turned the lock. He smiled at me but didn’t speak before kicking the shorts off of his 6’2” frame and to the side.
Riiiip. The zipper came down.
Thick cock. I think I remember whispering a short prayer of thanks before falling to my knees and taking the heavy knob into my mouth. I moved my head around and snuggled his cock down my throat. I used my grip on his muscular ass for support and he palmed the back of my head and stuffed himself in more. I gagged.
“Guh-hook!” He started to pull his cock out but I went back down on it. I loved the taste. He was warm and the flesh felt good in my mouth. I drooled a little as he fucked my face. Nine fat, veiny, hazel brown inches of dick. He dragged his cock out of my mouth and brought my face to his hairless brown balls. They were cool and salty and huge. My cheeks circled around them as I tried to suck sack down my throat.

“Mmmmm, yeah.” He lifted his bare foot up on a chair, and looked down on me like a god.
I took his head back into my mouth. Warm jizz spat out of his piss slit almost instantly! Intensity enveloped his face and he pulled his dick out along with a line of thick white spunk. I swallowed the seed that was in my mouth and tried to suck out the rest of the manly smelling jizz that was teasingly drooling from his cock but he kept my head at bay. By my neck, he brought my face back to service his balls. He regained his composure.

“Damn.” He whispered from above in appreciation. The veins impressed the surface of my tongue as I ran it along the shaft. I looked up to remind myself how magnificent his Olympic build was. He grinned at me and flashed a set of picture perfect teeth. A large hand descended on my scalp and he stuffed his mushroom shaped head back into my mouth. My neck relaxed as his warmth persuaded my throat to let him pass. Still, his flesh bunched up at the base, my mouth getting too full, too quick.

“Yeah, you wanted dick? Well now you’ve got it.” He began to punish me. In and out, in and out. By accident, his dong yanked out of my mouth and drove up the side of my face. The huge head of his prick covered my whole eye. We desperately guided the heavy thing back to my sucker like an anaconda had just escaped its cage.

“Yeah, good for you.” I struggled to keep up with his pace. Soon, a ring of cum formed around the circumference of his meat and he pulled out, keeping most of the load in. I licked my lips. He bent over and planted his lips on mine before giving me a playful slap on the cheek.

Zeeky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
“You like big dick huh?” He kissed me again. “Cocksucker.” Another kiss. He smacked my bottom, squeezing it in his palm. “Lay down”, he told me as he pulled off my Hanes boxer briefs. There was a small couch nearby, but he kept me on the soft brown carpet.

I hugged my knees in close and puckered my butt-hole.

“Yeah.” He jerked himself and lifted my ass closer to him. He pressed the huge bulb of his cockhead to my already slicked hole. The glans slipped in and he kept it there head- deep. My sphincter sucked at his thick cock that would only get wider toward the base. He pulled his head out, and missed my hole a few times before I grabbed him and stuffed it back in. He stood crouched on the balls of his feet with me on my back, and with one strong gesture his cock was buried to the hilt; his tight ballsack resting on my tailbone.

“Ughhhhh, fuck yeah.” I felt my insides gobble his warm meat. He pushed my knees past my upper body so that I was folded with my ass way up in the air. My butt was spread so my hole was gaped around his prick. I was stuffed in an awkward position, but the depth of his cock in me was unbelievable.

I surrendered my ass to his meat. He dumped dick into me with no regard for my pleasure. He could make me cum while focusing on himself the whole time and he knew it. He pulled his cock out, and the air replaced where his dick was missed. I was folded in a pretzel while his cock dangled over my face.

“Nngh.” I let out a strained moan as he lifted my legs back even further. In a quick move, he lifted his big, muscle-clad pillar of a leg and let my ass rest on the side of the couch. My eyes widened as he dipped back into me. He fucked me with his back turned to my face; I stared at his ass. I could tell he spent hours in the gym but those muscles definitely weren’t just for show. No way. He needed every fiber of hard-working muscle out there on the field, and to completely bottom out his lovers. The angle of his cock in this position was almost too sensual. The bulbous glans of his juicy head boomed with intensity against nerves deep inside of me. His natural downward curve threw a staff of explosive surprise and delight with each thrust down into my guts.

I watched in fixation as my sphincter first hid and then blossomed each time he steadily pumped me in and out. Raul threw his head back and bellowed in pleasure.

“Ughhh. Fuck yeah, you’ve got a sweet ass.” The couch creeked in rhythm with his powerful thrusts as I laid on the floor with my ass resting against the edge. His huge feet bore down on the couch pillows for foundation. I reached for his balls and toyed with them as he had his way with me. They were heavy and he made a point of banging me with them.

“Uggh! Shhhhhit!” I gnashed my teeth in a state of intense pleasure. His strong ass danced for me as we fucked; his cheeks teased me by flashing his manly butthole on every hump. My hand reached at his asshole for revenge. I reached in between his thick cheeks. He suddenly pulled out of me and stood up.

“Don’t play with my butt.”

I rolled off of the couch and he pulled me up and fixed me in the corner of the seat with my legs back. He shoved a pillow under my butt for easy access.

He drove into me again and again.

“Big fucking dick.” He whispered in my ear. I cringed in ecstacy. He was right, and took every opportunity to gloat about that thick brown cock and what it did to me. The tip of my cock tingled without me even touching it. I was right at the edge. He would dive in with a few hard pumps and then wiggle his hips to get more of the base in. Every inch of my butt hugged and gave way to his manhood.

He pulled out and his massive cock hovered menacingly over my gaped hole. He dove right back in with amazing accuracy and my whole body flushed with orgasm.

“Ugh! Yeah!”
“Yeah, that’s right.” He snickered.

rebinnyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Definitely the hottest part was him leaning over and whispering "big cock" into your ear! Totally proud of his huge cock and likes to talk about it....that's HOT! I hope you'll take more time in their next encounter before the dick gets exposed and the sex begins....how about they meet in a public place by accident and his dick starts remembering how much it likes the hot mouth and ass and he has to be careful in being too obvious or others will notice and he doesn't want anyone aware that he's enjoying another guy. It would be hot to hear descriptions of his bulge in clothing and more about how he treats people knowing that he is so fucking hot that he could be a complete shit and people would still want him. The great part, however, is that he's NOT a shit....he's a really nice guy. Also, how about them ALMOST getting caught by some of his straight friends? Thanks....and thanks for letting me know about the update to the story. I don't read this section very often because it's too hard to tell when a story has been updated. Thanks!

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My favorite part was " bet you can't chug this. with a broad and confident smile." It look like that they are flirting and playful with one another

Last edited:

Zeeky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I felt my face twist in a plea for mercy. I put my hand out to prevent him from shoving it deep in me to no avail. I was penetrated. My orgasm seemed to start deep inside. I stared at his huge feet and then at his veiny cock and that only made the orgasm last longer. He finally pulled out of me, panting. His cock once again hovered over my hole, this time twitching and jerking.

“You’re not off the hook yet. You’re still gonna get some more dick!” He hissed.

I kept cumming even without his cock in me. All anal. Only a small puddle of jizz ran off of my belly.

He pulled the pillow from under me and motioned for me to turn around. I kneeled with my knees together in doggy-style. He pulled me towards him by the waist and impaled me once again with his mighty man-meat. I gave as good as I got and our voices mingled in songs of lust.

Fuck fuck fuck. Suddenly, I became hypersensitive. The way the ridge of his cock-head yanked my colon around made me cum again. I bit down on the pillow as my insides silently imploded around his strong meat. Cum poured out of my cock as if to relieve the great pressure in my butt. This was gonna be a big one.

“Yeah ,cum for papi! Show me how much you love it. That’s all you’re good for- cumming on my dick.” His cocky attitude was well deserved. He buried his dick into me and talked into my ear. “Yeah, you ready for daddy’s cum?”

With that he lifted his dong out of my butt and walked over to my face. With a wave of his hand, his cock was in my mouth. A wave of thick, sweet cum flooded down my chin. He roared like a lion. He pulled out and splashed jizz over my nose. I stuffed his pearly white pole back into my mouth with hungry determination. Time slowed down and he was at my mercy. I felt that somehow his jizz gave me power. He sighed as his cock shot out its last few spurts.

“Yeah, swallow it.” He played with the cum on my face with his cock while taking deep breaths.

We ended up getting into the shower where he quickly got hard again and made me suck him off one more time. His huge balls were cum factories.

As we dried each other off, we talked about some chicks we both knew that he banged, and how they sometimes couldn’t handle his size.

“But now I’ve got you for whenever I come to visit.” He laughed.

(The End.)

Last edited:

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice job capturing what we professional bottoms look for in a memorable fuck: a great top who knows exactly what to do with his big log of meat, pushing limits without actual injury or abuse, and getting off on his own dominance AND the intense, mind-blowing pleasure he's delivering to his eager, cock hungry bottom. Everybody wins. But(t) I have just one question for you: Where are the Polaroids? (Greedy, bastard, aren’t I?)

Zeeky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Nice job capturing what we professional bottoms look for in a memorable fuck: a great top who knows exactly what to do with his big log of meat, pushing limits without actual injury or abuse, and getting off on his own dominance AND the intense, mind-blowing pleasure he's delivering to his eager, cock hungry bottom. Everybody wins. But(t) I have just one question for you: Where are the Polaroids? (Greedy, bastard, aren’t I?)

Haha, well, the story is fiction that is, of course, based on several experiences and people. But I actually was thinking of filming a version of this story: wish me luck.

Zeeky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Arturo

I watched, under the stall, as the huge feet clad in bronze sandals walked over to the john. I gulped as I stared at the big, olive tanned feet and strong calves, waiting until I heard the splatter of water before I made my next move.
Splash- shhhhh.

I snuck a peek under the stall and saw the big, fat peach colored head of a proud dick spewing clear fluid into the john. Its owner had his hands on his waist and sighed in relief as he emptied his bladder. Calvin Klein boxer briefs, black, rolled and tucked around his chiseled waist and under his balls to reveal a neatly trimmed patch of straight black pubes. He moved his hips as his meat hosed the john with his warm shower; swaying from side to side. The balls were a shade pinker than the main course, shaved, and smooth in its tightness. I moaned in admiration.

The stream petered down, save for a few surprise jets that his fat meat literally shot out. He held the big mushroom head in place with the weight of his masculine thumb. Then, he let out another moan as he flung his cock around, the last drops trickling out of his heavy one-eyed monster. I looked up at the radiant glory of his cock as he waved it up and down, up and down.

The light layer of hair that sprouted from the top of his feet caught my eye. I wanted to kiss the foot closest to me; the meaty heel changed color tone as the stud shifted his Herculean weight. To my surprise, when I looked up, my eyes were met by a fat, weighty boner. God. My eyes switched back down to his feet and I started to feel overwhelmed by the whole situation. My butt relaxed and opened before twitching and whining shut. I gasped as I looked up at his heavy meat again; at least six inches thick and nine inches long. Suddenly, a face looked down at me; a handsome, neat shaven face. Before I could read his expression, the stud threw his meat back into his pants.

Fuck!

Quickly, I adjusted myself onto the toilet seat. Between the long crack on the door of my stall I could see the kid walk in front of me. He was big, his figure implied by the shapes that I could see. My heart pounded.

Tap Tap.

I didn’t open the door. Not sure what he intended. Then, I heard his zipper fall on his plaid shorts and I looked between the stall.

I saw it.

All nervousness left my body as I realized how hungry for dick I was. I pulled up my pants, zipped up, and opened the door. There he was: big feet, soccer thighs, plump ass and solid trunk with the chest, shoulders and neck of Apollo.

He quickly moved into my stall, his cock still out. I unzipped my own pants and sat down on the toilet. Finally, I was face to face with his prick. Thick, with a hole that held a pea-sized drop of precum. His cock smelled of underwear, plain soap and sweet hot precum. His fat cock curved slightly to the left and was smooth save for a few ropes of vein that fed the monster. I launched myself at the head, letting the mushroom helmet fill my throat. It felt plump in my mouth, like it could get even harder. My jaws were having trouble receiving it already; but I love that feeling: my throat filled with huge dick. As I went down on him I looked up; he was very intense and had deep brown eyes and a strong jaw line. A neat and taped up shave of hair ran across his chin and up to his finely cropped sideburns. Gorgeous.

I devoured his cock. Back and forth, back and forth. I lathered his meat with spit and beat the sensitive head with my throat.

“Hgnhn.” He approved of my work, jutting out his hips with his hands on his waist.

His dick tasted and felt so good fucking my face. Suddenly, I tasted a rush of semen. I sped up my sucking, until he palmed my head and pulled his cock out.

“Phew. God, ure gonna make me fuckin’ cum so fast. Fuck. You want this dick huh? You want my cum in your mouth?” He hissed as he dangled his young meat in front of my face.

The door to the restroom opened with a Clunk.

“Cleaning!” The accent of a latino woman echoed off the walls of the chilly restroom. It was the cleaning lady.

We both looked at each other and froze. Instinctively, I brought my feet up to the toilet and hugged my knees. He moved in closer, and the glans of his cockhead covered my nose and then grazed across my face. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

“Just a second!” His deep voice resonated throughout the airy walls.
“OK, I come back.” We heard the jingling of a chain and the whine of the door.

With his huge balls so close to me I just couldn’t resist. They were cold and salty. I wrapped my lips around one half of his sack as I pulled down the waistband and began to tongue into the sensitive spot under his balls with a big nut in my mouth.

Zeeky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
With his huge balls so close to me I just couldn’t resist. They were cold and salty. I wrapped my lips around one half of his sack as I pulled down the waistband and began to tongue into the sensitive spot under his balls with a big nut in my mouth.

“Yeah.” He towered over me and winced.

We both snapped to attention as we heard the jingling of the chain again.
“Fuck we better get outta here bro! Heh.” He nervously laughed as he pulled his round, pink ball from my mouth with a plop.

I felt furious, my animal drive kicked in as if a meal was being snatched from a wild tiger. I calmed myself down and chuckled.

“This sucks bro,” he whispered, “Lemme get your number.”

“Put yours in here.” I awkwardly handed him my cell and he quickly punched in some digits and left me to stare at his cock. The fat meat sank down. The big, tender head hung heavy.

He handed my phone to me and flipped his dick back into his shorts. It was a tight fit, and left a dreamy, bulging cock print that showed off the beautiful helmet shape of his head even when he buttoned his form-fitting shorts. He signaled for me to wait on the toilet and then stealthily left.

I waited for a moment. I heard the faint sounds of a conversation.
“Its empty there?”
“Uhhh, I think there’s somebody still using it.”

For a moment, I lingered around just to play it off. Finally, I got up and started to leave the stall when my phone vibrated.

Its me;hav ure # -meet 2moro I know a place where you can suk my cock.—Arturo.

Arturo. Hmm.
I replied: Kool.

Disappointed, I left the restroom. The cleaning lady cast a suspicious glance at me on my way out.

My heart pounded and I felt a bit nervous as I looked through the halls of the art building at the university. I had received a text message from Arturo saying that he was in a restroom on the second floor. I looked, and then finally found it tucked away in a corner of the hallway. It seemed as if few people used it.

When I entered I looked around. There he was; at the sink ‘washing his hands’. When he saw me walk in, he turned, grabbed his bulge and smiled while walking to the big stall to his left. He motioned with his head for me to follow. I did.

“Fuck yeah”, he grinned “nobody ever uses this place.” With that, he kicked off his sandals, unbuckled the belt on his form-fitting jeans and dropped them to the floor. I watched as he slid his sporty legs and big feet from the blue jeans and toss them to the side. The hunger built up and I quickly kneeled before him.

“Yeah, that’s right.” He gripped his cock in his white and black boxer briefs and teasingly put it in my mouth. I squeezed the cotton and cock between my lips. When I pulled at the waistband, my hand was smacked away with a calm firmness. Arturo tugged up on the waistband and his semi-hard cock and balls danced in front of my nose. The bulge in his tight underwear was a sight to behold. I devoted myself to the package, snuggling my face into it and rubbing my nose into it, forgetting to breathe.

Finally, my patience was rewarded when Arturo released his hot meat from his shorts. He allowed me to slide his drawers down his thighs and over his feet. Then, he took me by the neck and led me right down onto his big balls.

“Mmmm.” I hummed as I gobbled those precious eggs. One of his nuts tightened up a bit into his body. I made sure to suck it to the back of my throat. Arturo responded by lifting a leg onto the sink. I rubbed my whole face over his balls and between his muscle butt as his fat cock hovered out of sight. He still held me by the back of the neck and pulled me onto his humongous ballsack. I felt as if I were a child trying to guess a birthday present; and imagined what these hefty nuts would spew out of that beautiful cock.