"Young Americans Shaky..."

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got 60%, but I'd argue that some of those questions are a bit nit picky. The difference in the size of the states is within a few thousand miles... so unless you have the land area of each and every state memorize, a lucky guess is your best guess. The fact that GA is 1,000 square miles larger than Michigen isn't relevant to much, nor is it taught.

The question about the Tsunami shouldn't be in there at all... or at least not worded the way it is. The location of an event is history not geography.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got em all. I've always been pretty good at geography, but some of those questions were tough. I wasn't sure of a couple of my answers.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thedrewbert said:
I got 60%, but I'd argue that some of those questions are a bit nit picky. The difference in the size of the states is within a few thousand miles... so unless you have the land area of each and every state memorize, a lucky guess is your best guess. The fact that GA is 1,000 square miles larger than Michigen isn't relevant to much, nor is it taught.

The question about the Tsunami shouldn't be in there at all... or at least not worded the way it is. The location of an event is history not geography.

Well Michigan wasn't one of the choices, but you're right, a bit nit picky. I missed that one too by over analyzing the question. Knew Georgia looked larger than Florida, but thought it a trick question (assuming Florida only appeared smaller because of it's shape).

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got 70%...no ideia where the Mississipi river starts or about the east state with more lands...east,west...so confusing...:rolleyes: