Young and Hung Category - For Young Guys Only?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by MisterMark, May 28, 2004.

1. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for helping me make this decision. Feel free to make comments. (Please include your age with your comments.)

2. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think that the Young and Hung category should be open to all not just 21 and under I think that the more people that have answers for the younger is better.

3. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: Hell no! I tkink the younger people enjoy and beneifet from the wisdom and experiance of the older members. Besides your only as old as you feel.

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Those of us over 21 have been where those under 21 are now. There is no substitute for the voice of experience. If Young & Hung is restricted to those 21 and under, in many instances there might well be questions that some of us 'old-timers' might be able to answer, but would not be allowed to do so. The category would lose some of its value for our little brothers.

5. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, everyone. I think it's clear to me now. I'll leave the category open to everybody (although I think that all of you who commented are well over 21). ;)

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Whew!

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Of course it shouldn't be restricted to just 21 and/or younger. We're all a little young at heart, aren't we? :huh:

Besides, Mark, if you remember, Extremely-Huge wanted to do the same thing. Personally, that guys' an egotist and has a set bigger than ostrich's eggs for doing that.

8. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, I wasn't paying attention to "extremely-huge", so I didn't realize he wanted to do that. ;)

9. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, I had that boy plonked.

10. Imported

Gold Member

yung_n_hung: i think its pretty safe to say that all of the above-21 folks here were young and hung at one point.

11. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Anyway, I was 22 last month, I don't want to get booted from this catagory! Anyway, might learn something of the 'yoof' of tomorrow.

12. extremely-huge

Albums:
    Mark,
    before other guys begin to shout to me i want to say something ;
    I know there are many guys under 21 y.o. who only want to chat or meet guys of their own age, that's not for discrimination the older people, it's just a fact.

I think when your older, with all respect, you are in another level of life and i think many guys under , let us say 21 are not interested in talking to a guy of let us say
    50 y.o. ( and again i said with a lot of respect )

And also i want to say to Pecker, Doublemeatwhopper,Javierdude and some others ; i'm not the bad guy you all think i am, it's up to yours to believe me or not, i don't have a problem with anybody on the lpsg-site.

13. extremely-huge

Albums:
    my advice is; Mark open a place ONLY for guys of 21 y.o. or younger ; i think it works, at least you can try it, if it doesn't work you can remove it quite simple.
    I repeat ; THIS WILL BE NO DISCRIMINATION TO THE OLDER GUYS

14. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

With all due respect, e-h, what you are looking for is already ripe for the picking in hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of sites on the internet.

The purpose of this board is not for 'guys under 21 y.o. who only want to chat or meet guys of their own age', rather it is as stated in the group name.

Got questions about your endowment? Need advice about living with it? Got suggestions or ideas for others' inquiries? Then this is the place to be, regardless of age or experience. Sure we get off subject and some of our trivial conversation tends to be silly but LPSG continues to evolve and live on.

Hope you find what you are looking for. It is obvious you aren't finding it here.

15. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well stated there, PECK!!! ;)

16. extremely-huge

Albums:
    ok pecker , but why not a separ forum on this site for only young guys, it doesn't matter for the older guys, it's only nice to have a place where you know for sure a guy is your age , and not an older guy, i"ll hope Mark will make some.

17. mindseye

Gold Member

And why should we believe your claimed age?

18. extremely-huge

Albums:
    mindseye; why should we believe your age??????????? that's the same question

19. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Look, E-H, if you&#39;re not pleased with Mark&#39;s decisions about how he wants to run LPSG, you&#39;re free to go off and start your own group serving whatever purpose you want. It has happened before, and not too terribly long ago. But even though he asks our opinions, Mark has the final say about the content of LPSG; it&#39;s his site. So you can respect his decision, or find a server and start up your own group of losers who lie about their cock sizes and post morphed photos of other people and claim, "That&#39;s me and my big fucking cock&#33;" <_<

20. Pappy

Pappy Member

At 52 years of age I feel that restricting access based on age would be discrimination e.h. As previously stated if you want a place to find hook ups then go elsewhere. This is as the name implies a support group such as AA or NA,( they don&#39;t restrict based on age ) it&#39;s for people having a difficult time with their endowment searching for answers. At my age I have gotten some very good advice from LPSG. Anytime you restrict you discriminate. It is however Mark&#39;s choice and we will all have to live with his decision, like it or leave, plain and simple. As stated earlier the younger people can learn from us older guys in more ways than one. You may not realize it yet but one day YOU will be the older guy, if you&#39;re not already&#33;&#33; ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted