Young and Hung Category - For Young Guys Only?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by mindseye+Jun 1 2004, 07:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mindseye @ Jun 1 2004, 07:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-extremely&#045;huge@Jun 1 2004, 11:08 AM
it&#39;s only nice to have a place where you know for sure a guy is your age ,
And why should we believe your claimed age? [/b][/quote]
Well, if it&#39;s ten or less, I see no reason to doubt him.

extremely-huge

Sexy Member
Media
ok i accept the older guys on the lpsg for sure, but why don&#39;t every member put his age in his profile? it&#39;s a lot easier then this discussion and maybe Mark could make a list with all members and their ages behind it, so you can see in that list how old a member is. I think that&#39;s not a bad idea.

Javierdude22: Are you dyslexic or something man?

Extremely-(*bad word*), you obviously do not understand Pecker&#39;s post, nor the complaints of other members here. You are on here for the wrong reasons, and that is an understatement. This is not a dating engine, it is not a place for people to hook up (mostly), it is a place to share experiences, opinions, tips etc.

Look, whatever, I&#39;m done even discussing this. You&#39;re pushy, obnoxious, and a fraud. I nor we have &#39;mistaken&#39; you for what you are. I suggest you stop wasting your time and ours and move the fuck on.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well stated there, JD. Look, E-H, I&#39;m reasonably certain you have some redeeming qualities that would more than enable you to start your own group, and set it up the way you wish. You&#39;ve proven that with your morphed pics, which gives new meaning to the term,superlative. If you&#39;re clearly intent upon accomplishing a site tailored to your tastes and preferences, more power to you.

But as for right now, all you&#39;re doing is nothing more than underminding everyone&#39;s feelings to slake your own perverse idiocy. You&#39;re arrogant, overbearing, and just plain phony. A thought to occupying yourself with something else besides LPSG is the better one at this crossroad for you.

SwissGermanBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As someone who is under 21 (17) I think that keeping it under 21 is a good thing. All the other topics are for everybodyso we, "the youth", can get help from the adults and visa versa. But there are tmes when we want to be abel to talk with people our own age&#33; I mean Only older people seemed to make this decision. I don&#39;t understand why you all are making such a big fuss about our section. I mean I understand your "Well we are wise and have been though what you&#39;re going though" stuff, but when we want your help we can go to other sections to ask. I think as youth we need a place to talk with people going though this who are our age&#33; (This was ment with the most respect possible)

Geoffrey-Blaine ^_^

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
But I put the shoe on my foot, so at the age of 22, I&#39;m supposedly past it?

Despite being stuck in university, having "girl issues," still living at home, mucking around with Pokemon and worrying about grades and whether "I&#39;m in or not, or should I care?" I&#39;m supposedly &#39;a war vet who doesn&#39;t remember when he was 17?&#39;

BTW, I&#39;m not cussing, seriously. I do get your gist actually. I think sometimes "the word of experience is daunting", but let&#39;s put it this way, you&#39;re allowed to ask about your school life, your night life, your sex life, your camp life (if you&#39;re into that sort of thing), and no one&#39;s going to hold it against you, because you&#39;re younger (you posted it here), you&#39;ve got a chance to go through some of this crap with a little help.

Anyway, if you don&#39;t want the opinion of an oldie, don&#39;t acknowledge it, it&#39;s harsh, but that simple, I think.

Ultimately, Mark has say on this sort of thing.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 2 2004, 02:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Jun 2 2004, 02:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Jun 2 2004, 12:03 AM
E-H, I&#39;m reasonably certain you have some redeeming qualities
Chuck, you&#39;re obviously more of an optimist than I&#33; :D [/b][/quote]
I should&#39;ve put emphasis on the word, some, right, DMW? :lol:

extremely-huge

Sexy Member
Media
SwissGermanboi is right, you all just read what he says, why is it such a hell of a problem to have an own place on this board???????? Is it so difficult for the older people to understand we would discuss our problems with a guy or girl of the same age??? maybe some people are much to long member of lpsg and the only thing they can do is shouting and saying other members are fake or something like that, why not peace on the lpsg???? :D

Javierdude22: Not that it&#39;s gonna happen, but might it happen, I suggest a strict enforcement of the under 21 rule.

Now let&#39;s see...yoú were 20 years old when you joined...and you joined 6 months ago, give or take a few months between your birthday and the month you joined, you won&#39;t be eligible for the under 21 section already this summer&#33;

Hooray for the under 21 section..

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
According to E-H&#39;s profile, he will turn 21 on 10 October, 2004. Maybe Mark should start enforcing the age restriction on 11 October&#33; Of course, if the date of birth is as real as his &#39;photos&#39;, there&#39;s no telling how old he really is. (BTW, you should all see the new photo he&#39;s trying to pass of as his; it&#39;s hilarious&#33;)

SwissGermanBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Umm...Wait. Are you still bitching about E-H? WHO CARES. Is it really our place to judge him?&#33;?&#33; No. Start a topic about that if you care so much. The point to this topic is the under 21 section. But it seems like all you "older" people have lost sight of that&#33; :wacko:

Javierdude22: Dammit...should I apply for retirement homes?...a condo in Florida next to someone named Morty would be awesome of course...

Anywayz...Swissgermanboi, as right as you are an sich, we have tried not judging him, being supportive, and giving a second chance. After a while and after some serious fraudulous activities even our patience runs out.

extremely-huge

Sexy Member
Media
i want it for all members under 21 y.o. , not just for myself Javierdude, it&#39;s just for the guys who want to chat with guys or girls of their own age and not with a guy who could be their father&#33;&#33;&#33;
at this moment 16 people are voting "yes" for a under 21 chat, so i&#39;m not the only one&#33;&#33;&#33;

Javierdude22: Lets see if you can read this carefully.

The point is not if you are the only one or not, the point is that you again say &#39;chat&#39; with other guys under 21.

This is not a chat site. This is a forum which means we discuss topics by posting a certain amount of text in indirect interaction with others, to offer support, advice, or to simply discuss cool topics.

No chatting, yes discussing

Look, I frankly don&#39;t care if the under 21 folks on here have a separate discussion section. I do think its noble of you your fighting for something you probably will be too old for soon...koodos&#33;

extremely-huge

Sexy Member
Media
nobody could proof his age or his size, till you have seen someone for real Doublemeatwhopper, also you could say you are for excample 99 y.o. and having a 35 inch cock, who could proof you are telling the truth or lying???? it&#39;s just i you trust someone or not, you can say ; i don&#39;t trust you, but i also can say i don&#39;t trust you&#33;&#33;&#33; The most important thing is you can trust yourself, and when i should be fake i had leave lpsg inmedeatly, but i&#39;m not fake you know.

extremely-huge

Sexy Member
Media
ok Javierdude, let us say DISCUSS with people off your own age, when you are in a different level of life you DISCUSS about other things then older or younger people, you have another view on several things, other hobby&#39;s and stuff like that.

Javierdude22: Ok, I think my peat-soil lil&#39; country just experienced a mild earthquake....but...I agree with you there. People of different age have different hobbies and topics to discuss. Let&#39;s leave it at that before my pacemaker goes on strike.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 3 2004, 01:05 AM
you should all see the new photo he&#39;s trying to pass of as his; it&#39;s hilarious&#33;)
I&#39;d love to see just what he&#39;s trying to pass off as his monster cock :lol: &#33; The last few days I&#39;ve been having, I need some humor in my life, even if it is pretty abstract.