Have you ever dressed to show off your cock/body while washing your car?

• sure, I like to show off

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • no, too modest to do that

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thought I should post this, told another buddy here about it on this site, he though it was hot. A few days ago when the temperature was over 90 degrees in the early afternoon I noticed the hot neighbor across the stree come home early. I was pretty sure he had been checking me out for a LONG time in months/years past, and even though I jack off 2-3 times every day, I had worked a super late shift last night and early that am, so had not j/o'd for longer than usual. My sports car covered w/dust, and backed into our driveway, w/side neighbors house on one side poking out further than my car. Wanted to see if I could get his attention, so I stripped nude except for sockless deck shoes and thin light blue nylon running shorts. I have a very dark Speedo tan line, and am pretty fit and hung w/shaggy surfer boy type hair. Before I had my car fully hosed down, he came over in tight jeans and a white tshirt so tight you could see every muscle/pec and even a nipple ring. Immediately I was fully erect and impossible to hide. He visited me for 15-20 min or more, always staring at my crotch and finally commented on my "muscular legs" and complimented me on my tan line. He also at one point saw I was dripping sweat, and he took the hose and sprayed me down, making my nylon shorts soaked and pretty transparent. I asked how he knew I had a Speedo tan line, and a dozen times during the 15 min, I kept readjusting my hardon sideways, gripping the fabric around it. He said he had chased 2-3 of the "college boys" away from my bedroom window on the side of our house when he knew they were "watching me" early in the am or late at night, and he said he had seen my tan line then. He said he'd like to see it up close, and without hesitation I said "front or back" and he said "both". I pulled by shorts down sideways at an angle to show off one butt cheek, he said wow and sort of patted my butt and said "now the front please" I pulled the other side of my shorts down in front at an angle to show my hips and the first 4-5 inches of my cock at the base.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yup I got a Jeep and like taking it to the self-wash place on a hot day wearing the bare minimum. Over the summer I arranged for a young guy to "catch" me in the act and gave him a good show that he enjoyed. Couldn't get too crazy since there were other people around, but it was still fun.