Young and Hung

HugeBrazilian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi there, just wondering if is there anybody aged between 18 and 25 years old and is also well hung. It seems the majority in this forum is over 30 years old, and have different experiences comparing to mine, I mean they are already marriage, or so. I would like to talk aslo to people around my age to compare situations.

If you are no that age, just a curiosity, how old and how hung are you?

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
21, 8x7

And I tend to find that the 'plus thrity' crowd has some of the most important, or at the very least informative, things to say here. Do not forget that they were once our age too...

In fact it's the young guys who are far more likely to bullshit about pulling out their fifteen inchers in the movie theater or turn an lpsg thread into a D&D parody :rolleyes:

Besides some of us young guys don't have a lot of experiences to speak of! Thank god for those who do...

HugeBrazilian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am sorry, do not take me wrong. I did not mean I wanted to talk only with people my age. I am happy to talk to everybody, specially older than me, because the experience can help a lot. The point of also talking to people my age is that there are particular issues we can be discussing about that happens with us at this stage of our lives. It is all about talking about the way we feel at the moment, etc. Of course if I want to ask for opinion or so, I would definately go for a older person!