Young and in need of advice!!

borntohula

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, my name is Callum, im 18 and live in the UK, i only just joined the site today and im looking for some help that me and my partner have been having.

We have been together for over a year now and are very much in love but are having a few problems sexually. I am quite well hung,(as far as ive been told i am ;-P) about 8" by 6" and have had a few problems with previous girlfriends. Though this has been going for a while now and could use some advice from men and women with more experience!

Because of my size compared to her being so small its hard for us to have sex without her feeling slight discomfort during, she does feel some pain sometimes afterwards but claims she loves the sex and wouldnt want anything else. Any advice on that would help.

Another problem is that one of my biggest turn ons is anal sex, i had a partner before who shared this fetish and would take me fully on a regular basis and had no objections. However my current partner is not so optimistic about it, she enjoys anal but just not penteration, she feels pain and gets frustrated that she cant do it.

Ive read a few forums and you all seem to be really helpful and cool people with a good sense of humour when its needed :tongue: , but i really need some serious advice. Thanks
Callum

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I would recomend trying some different positions. My boyfriend is very large, and I don`t have too much problem with girth, but I don`t like deep penetration as it hurts. Therefore we find positions that are more comfortable. Very frequent sex can be a problem too. Even though your girlfriend loves sex, you might try other enjoyable activities as an alternative to penetration. oral sex, hand jobs, watching each other masturbate are all very enjoyable, adds variety, and gives her a rest if its uncomfortable. Hope that helps.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with zaza on every point. Try different positions. For intercourse, I suggest having your gf squat onto your cock. She will complete control of how deep you penetrate her. I am sure you have done this, but if you have not, have plenty of foreplay before penetration and always use lots of lube during intercourse. Most of all communicate with your gf. Let her know that you want to make her experience as good as possible.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Born To Hula: You have already received some great advice. That is who LPSG is such a great website. Enjoy your love experiences and of course communications between the two of you makes them much more enjoyable. Others have already told you that.

Happy Valentine's Day.