Young and wishing to get hung

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

amcal83: I'm a new poster to the group here, and I know it's a similar topic to some others, but here goes.

I'm 20, and I want to get bigger. I'm not bad erect: 6.5x5. But flaccid, I can be as small as 2x2.5.

I'd love to hit 10x6 erect :eek:, and somewhere around 6x4 flaccid, but anywhere above 8x6 would be fine, as long as I'm at least 5" flaccid.

Any suggestions to getting there? ???I can't afford $700 for a jelquing machine, but I don't want to do harm to myself, either. I'd rather live with a healthy 6.5x5 than an unhealthy one.

Thanks!

2. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: Well, if you don't want to buy a jelqing machine, you could always just do it by hand :)

www.thundersplace.com is worth a look if you want to see what people are up to in that field (and it can be pretty wacky stuff).

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

This gives me a rather gruesome idea for an internet site.

BigDicksOnIce.com

You order the size you'd like and, upon receiving it via FedEx, you either attend a mutilation party or you cut off your own cock and dial 911.

Your already having placed the new big dick next to you, the paramedics will assume it's yours and it will accompany you to the hospital for re-attachment. Voila! You're hung!

Much cheaper than augmentation surgery and faster than non-surgical techniques like jelquing!

Now, about that website: where can we find a bunch of big dicks? :D :D

Draft saved Draft deleted