young athletic dad on OnlyFans

D

deleted11094631

Hi everyone… I’m a fit Aussie Dad who’s a personal trainer! Ripped and lean.
I just created a new OnlyFans account and thought I would give it a crack.

What I’m looking at doing is creating fun content but also…
At a price, sending you you’re own personalised video of a specific workout request and infrared sauna sessions. I will record the entire thing and post you the clothing items you choose for me to wear as per your request!
I’m also into landscaping and will happily get hot and sweaty doing yard work and mowing the lawns and will post my socks/jocks/footy shorts/… whatever it is you’re after.

I’m open to anything and really want to build a good fan base with lots of communication through videos and voice messages.

There’s no content on my OF account yet as I’m waiting for approval but my username is @mraskme

Hope to talk to some of you real soon

Attachments

duhaldista

Legendary Member
Media
Omg I'm subscribing as soon as you open it!

I would love nude workout videos and photos, some with soft dick, some erected. Lots of full body naked pictures

Reactions: dylcaul

QueerlyBeloved

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi everyone… I’m a fit Aussie Dad who’s a personal trainer! Ripped and lean.
I just created a new OnlyFans account and thought I would give it a crack.

What I’m looking at doing is creating fun content but also…
At a price, sending you you’re own personalised video of a specific workout request and infrared sauna sessions. I will record the entire thing and post you the clothing items you choose for me to wear as per your request!
I’m also into landscaping and will happily get hot and sweaty doing yard work and mowing the lawns and will post my socks/jocks/footy shorts/… whatever it is you’re after.

I’m open to anything and really want to build a good fan base with lots of communication through videos and voice messages.

There’s no content on my OF account yet as I’m waiting for approval but my username is @mraskme

Hope to talk to some of you real soon
Sounds great. Whats your link?