Young, Blond, Beautiful TOM LAINE Shows you his uncut cock

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I love to see a beautiful person with a beautiful healthy body and a average to large penis and great set of balls. Where the pictures are taken is not the point! thanks Jason for another awesome set of photos you know how to make the masses hard:biggrin1:

If that is an average to large penis...than maybe I am not out of place on this site. Yippy!

Beewater

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder what those balls would feel like rolling around on my tongue, of couse I wonder what yours would feel like on my tongue too, Jason ;P

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just like the skinny girls with big natural tits thread.. where everythign is in ONE thread

why cant you make ONE fuckin thread, to post all the pictures of your men jason? why a new fuckin thread everytime u find some guy online who u find attractive,, i just dont fuckin get it?!?!

its always in celebrity endowments section, yet its never a celebrity and usually a small to average dick as well.. arnt there plenty of homosexual forums to share this shit in?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You did it again....although his is not my type.

He has a nice smile, a fine ass, good hangers, and a nice cock, but he's
just too pretty and sweet looking, and too young for my taste.

It seems that none who were involved with the production of those pics,
had an once of imagination or creativity in them. I have to agree that it
was just another cheap nude photo shoot.

Actually, Jason, you are a much better looking "man" and the pics in your
gallery are a lot HOTTER, a lot more interesting, and a lot more erotic.

But, Jason, I thank you anyway. Don't stop doing what you are doing.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
just like the skinny girls with big natural tits thread.. where everythign is in ONE thread

why cant you make ONE fuckin thread, to post all the pictures of your men jason? why a new fuckin thread everytime u find some guy online who u find attractive,, i just dont fuckin get it?!?!

its always in celebrity endowments section, yet its never a celebrity and usually a small to average dick as well.. arnt there plenty of homosexual forums to share this shit in?
According to Rob-E "The owner of this site" Im posting in the right area. So If your large ass has a problem with this than I suggest you write him. Now why does a 300 pound straight man care so much about what and where I post, and for that matter why are you even looking at my threads? Your greasy pudgy fingers have followed me from each one of my threads bashing me. Which is harassment according to lpsg tos. Now I do hope one day you can find a meal that will fill you up. In the mean time, You and the canadian troll can kindly kiss my arse! * Giggles* Jason.

Jesse James

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jason, you are the best. Forget the jerks who want nothing more then pick a fight.

I love opening your threads because I know I'm going to find gold inside. You have helped me discover so many great looking guys I would never have known about otherwise.

You're like a bloodhound when it comes to finding hot guys. Some one waves a hot cock in front of your nose, and your off on the hunt! :biggrin1:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who the fuck is Tom Laine? He looks like a faggot.

And the OP of this topic doesn't seem to have an overabundance of heterosexuality either, judging by his photo.

Wow gay bashing on a penis site, cleaver. Randy I just looked at your pictures. Were they taken by wide lens? By the looks of things randy, you should be jolly. Cheers, Jason.:biggrin1: