Young bouncing dick

dynasty007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im a a young man who enojoys staying n shape and lately ive started jogging to help me do that, not only is it good for me i love it. Reason being i love jogging wearing no underwear or shirt as my cock an balls shake for the world to view at their leisure. Tommarows outfit will be a thin pair of blue lyrca basketball shorts which shows it all, would like to know does anyone else do this or check out joggers cocks....

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Dynasty: You would definitely get some attention jogging in my neighborhood the way you dress for your run.

I cross train by running down the beach on the weekend. I like to hang loose in mesh shorts with lightweight boxers for jogging. It feels good to not wear briefs or a jock and to swing freely when I run. I always check out other runners. There are quite a few guys who choose to skip the support for running. Makes my day every time I see it!

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
When I'm training for a Triathlon I somtimes go jogging comando, it feels really cool and shows off alot, but I struggle not to get hard so I dont do it often.
I like playin tennis in revealing shorts too... thats pretty bouncy :rolleyes:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I'm training for a Triathlon I somtimes go jogging comando, it feels really cool and shows off alot, but I struggle not to get hard so I dont do it often.
I'm thankful for guys like you! The visual makes me push that much harder.

Oddly enough, I never have an issue with getting hard when I run. All the blood is going to places other than my crotch. It's during the cool down after I stop running and start walking the rest of the way home that boning up is likely to occur. And this will happen just as I pass through the park with people sitting on the benches that overlook the beach. There have been a few times where I had to stop walking and let things settle down before I could continue.

B_bxrbrfs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'd love to play tennis with you some time.. Oh wait, I don't know how to play... drat!

Dynasty, I'd show that off too.

Last edited:

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im a a young man who enojoys staying n shape and lately ive started jogging to help me do that, not only is it good for me i love it. Reason being i love jogging wearing no underwear or shirt as my cock an balls shake for the world to view at their leisure. Tommarows outfit will be a thin pair of blue lyrca basketball shorts which shows it all, would like to know does anyone else do this or check out joggers cocks....

I'm sure that you've caused a few car accidents with people checking out that meat. I'd wreck my car for sure. Now where do live again?:smile:

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I never jog or run commando. While I wouldn't necessarily hate the attention :)wink:), it's really distracting feeling my dong and low hangers flopping around. And once I put together the focus on my cock and the glances of others, BOING!! That's not the best position to be in when you run. Same with boxers, which I never wear anyway. I need something more restrictive to keep my meat and two veggies in place. But I don't care if others go commando. :biggrin1:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm...i do the same..but i do it in a forest preserve that has a big walking path...and to this date..i have yet to run into anyone while doing the path..
my point...i wouldn't do this if i knew in advance young kids are out and about...if it were a gay area...ur good to go...
use the better part of discretion

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

You're a perv. And that's hot. Also your handle is a combination of two of my favorite things. And that's hot.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love to play basketball, but when it's too bouncy it becomes a burden. Would rather wear compression shorts even if it cuts off the bulge.

Purdee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmmm...i do the same..but i do it in a forest preserve that has a big walking path...and to this date..i have yet to run into anyone while doing the path..
my point...i wouldn't do this if i knew in advance young kids are out and about...if it were a gay area...ur good to go...
use the better part of discretion

Wonderful pictures in your gallery. Would love to be on that walking path when you are there....and see that beautiful tool.:smile: