Young But Not Hung :\

dodge_srt10

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello everyone, i have been reading everyones posts around here, and finally decided to pich in, heres my story..ok, so my life is really embarrassing right now, im afraid to take showers in the locker room with my buddy's, i can't take pisses in front of my friends, i can't really do anything without being embarrassed, my dick is 5.7 inches long, and .8 inches in girth, 2 inches when not hard, and my balls are now starting to hang really really low, im 18 years of age, i don't know if im still growing or if something is really wrong, please help me out here, here are a few pics, and please don't post anything negative just keep it to your self..:confused:

http://spurbble.com/1.jpghttp://spurbble.com/2.jpghttp://spurbble.com/3.jpg

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
your pics look great! good full balls, and a nice looking soft cock. how big does that thing get when your hard? i wish i was that big flaccid, but some of us are growers and some are showers. if you're only 18, you still can/are growing. by the way, the average erect penis is b/t 5.5 and 6.5 inches so you have nothing to worry about!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I reckon you are just fine. Hope you get over that shyness in the shower...you have no reason to be. Most of being a dick-swinger is attitude.

And the low hangers are hot!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You are well within the average range. Most guys are average. I know, poor self image is hard to get over.
You really don't have a reason to feel bad about yourself. You could still grow more at your age. Guys can grow into their early 20's, I know I did.
Just remember there are millions of guys your size (and smaller too), so be proud!:smile:

quartermaster

Experimental Member
Media
I think it looks fine. You are only, like .2 inches shorter than average, so don't sweat it. You could look like "At least I'm not 2 inches when hard." There's nothing wrong with it.

First off, the 6" average was based on the Kinsey Report which is as old as dirt.

Second, Kinsey never measured a thing. Not a single dick. He merely gave guys a tape measure and told them to come back with a number. No supervision what so ever.

Now, as we know, men never exaggerate the size of their penises. Never.

The latest surveys done by Lifestyles and Durex and other current surveys which employed actual nurses and doctors doing the measuring resulted in average lengths of 5"-6". The mean, variously, is between 5.2" and 5.8". Now given that all the men were volunteers, how many small guys do you think will drop trou? Probably a lot less. However, assuming that the current surveys are accurate, you're still well within average.

As to girth. Girth is measured with a string. Get a string and a felt-tip pen. Choose the widest part of your penis and wrap the string around it so the two ends cross each other. Then mark any point where the strings overlap. Then measure the distance between the two points with a ruler. Using a tape measure isn't considered as accurate. That's your girth. Width, what you're measuring, doesn't count for squat. The average girth is just about 5" with all surveys very close at 4.8" to 5.1". The variation for girth is much less than for length.

Flaccid size doesn't mean a damn thing. The only thing you can tell about a flaccid penis is that it is at least that big hard. That's it. Some guys around your age who aren't as bright as you don't know this, but every older adult does. If you want to get some swing, start jelqing. Everyone, even guys who don't believe jelqing will make you bigger, recognize that it does improve flaccid hang and does so quite quickly.

PWRSTRK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You look hot. Great dick. Excellent shape and form. Come here to see me and I'll show you just how nice it is. Stand proud.

lpsg0238

Just Browsing
Media
hey man, your dick and balls are fine. quit worrying. and yeah i agree with someone who said get over the shyness in the showers. i mean be confident and if some guy gives you hell then he's got nothing better to do.