young college guy....90% straight

california8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is my profile picture ok? I was told my last one had nudity which was not ok, so does this one pass the test?

So i'm a horny guy that attends college in Southern California. I'm straight, but curious about what other guys are packin in their shorts. I'm DEFINITELY not feminine in any way, I think it's ridiculous when guys act like that. I'd love to talk to any and everyone that is YOUNGER as in below 29. I especially want to talk to straight guys who are also curious!

Check out my pics! I'm into sports, surfing, and keeping a toned body.

echo20

Sexy Member
Media
I'm mostly straight. But I definately do have tendencies, and it all started by being 'intrigued' by what was underneath a guys shorts. It was usually just to compare it to me, but now if what I see is good I get off on it.

I usually enjoy checking guys dicks out at urinals, gym/pool change room, shower.

Example, in a shower at the pool I'll shower with my speedos on unless the guy who showers next to me takes his off, if he takes his off, mine will come off, its only fair, I see him he may be interested in seeing me, so I will show.

If someone wanted to see me naked I would let them, I haven't posted any photos but if I got a PM I'd find a way to get a picture to them :p

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi there and welcome to lpsg. Good to see you have arrived and look forward to meeting lots of new friends. Enjoy the journey and take it easy along the way.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm DEFINITELY not feminine in any way, I think it's ridiculous when guys act like that.

Why do you think it's ridiculous?

You know, some guys just have more effeminate qualities and mannerisms than other guys. If you're uncomfortable around them, that's really your problem, not theirs.

Last edited:

bartender784

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey bro, im staright as well, but I guess I am also just curious what a guys packin compared to me. I can appreciate an guy physically, but it really doesn't go further than that. Im 20, and also in college. I was born in Cocoa Beach so I know how to surf, and I love the beach. Im not as toned as you, but im workin on it, I swim a lot.
So if your intrested Skype me : perfectlytan
Hope to see you soon!!