Young couple looking for attractive female

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by OhCanada, Feb 4, 2005.

1. OhCanada

OhCanada New Member

Hi there,
    We are both 22 years old and both living in calgary alberta canada. We are looking for a female to share a one time sexual experience with. It does not necessarily have to be in Calgary, but we were thinking on vacation to meet with someone at a resort (maybe Hedonism).
    My girlfriend is truly beautiful, she is 5'9'', 110lbs, pretty face, long brown hair, green eyes, tanned skin, 36B-26-36, very slender. She is a very cool girl and is quite open to new things.
    I hate describing myself, it always feels like bragging, but I will try here. I am 6'2'', 165lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, pretty athletic, more fare skinned (at least in comparison to my gf), about 5'' long soft, and 8 1/2'' to 9'' long hard and about 6'' around hard.

We are looking for a female in her 20's early 30's, who is in good shape, likes trying new things, preferably bigger in the chest and has a bit of a fetish for larger cocks. Needs to be clean and STD free.

Anyone interested,
    contact us @ royale_31@hotmail.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice