young couple

dw21

Experimental Member
Media
anyone ever see this vid? the guy is hung and is pounding the shit out of his girl. anyone have any similar vids?

hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/10402063/TC_fps__bedroom_fun.mpg.html

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=amateur_cam_university_couple01_split002.wmv

You might like this one then, dw.

dw21 said:
anyone ever see this vid? the guy is hung and is pounding the shit out of his girl. anyone have any similar vids?

hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/10402063/TC_fps__bedroom_fun.mpg.html

And I've seen this one you've shown us a few times in the past... it's good, but the sound is basically gone in every version I've seen - quite disappointing. She's very beautiful though, and the bozo she's with should consider himself lucky. Although I have a feeling that if this vids on the net, they're probably not together anymore...

Inter Ested

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
his cock is simply amazing, and though he is not really hard they seem to have lot's of fun. if there is any more of them i'd like to know the link...

twistedwrister

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the guy in the first video has great balls, i must say. his girl is gorgeous and innocent looking too but that changes quickly.

the second guys' dick confuses me. it doesn't look hard at all.

oh yea, just testing my judging ability here, how big do you think the guys are? i'm guessing around 7 for the first guy, 8.5 for the second....?

diddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone have the original posted on this thread with sound intact?

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Those were hilarious. The girls were really cute. But the first dude couldn't keep any kind of rythym going for more than 10 seconds and a good 15 minutes of their video was him trying to fumble around with his dick to make a new sex position. I feel bad for the second girl, its clear she's really into the guy but she had a lot more pain than pleasure, even when the guy wasn't hard???

maelspeedo

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone have more of the second vid? I've been looking for the whole vid, cumshot and all for quite some time...

AboutAverage said:
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=amateur_cam_university_couple01_split002.wmv

You might like this one then, dw.

And I've seen this one you've shown us a few times in the past... it's good, but the sound is basically gone in every version I've seen - quite disappointing. She's very beautiful though, and the bozo she's with should consider himself lucky. Although I have a feeling that if this vids on the net, they're probably not together anymore...