Young, Curious, & Confused... My First Time M2m (19yr St8 W/ 52yr)

israsolider

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My first time was when I was 19. I was in college and believed I was 95% straight, I felt comfortable with men but not attracted.

It happened while I was with friends and classmates visiting Israel one summer and I met a 52-year-old local Israeli man named Haim.

I met him while at the beach one afternoon in Tel Aviv. He was with a group of men that were next to my friends and I. We exchanged simple conversations and they seemed very nice.

I needed to take a pee and made my way to the bathroom. At the same time, one of the men also proceeded to the bathroom.

While walking across the beach to the bathroom, he put his arm around my shoulder in a friendly gesture and asked how I was enjoying my trip, and informed me his name was Haim. I told him it was great and replied with my name, "Jared".

Haim was wearing a Speedo and I am not sure if he was trying to show it off or if I was just staring. But I kept glancing over at his huge bulge as we walked and talked.

In the bathroom, we continued our conversation and he choose to use the urinal right next to mine. I saw his big dick flop out and I kept glancing over as he was playing kept playing with his cock and it was impossible to not see it.

He noticed I was starring and asked if he liked what he saw and if i'd like to compare mine with him. I was nervous, didn't say anything. I was just so unsure how what was going on.

I didn't say anything and he glanced down at my cock, said that I had a good one and complimented my overall physique. I began to giggle a bit, thanked him and then I felt him pinch my butt and tell me I have a great ass.

I got very hard.. but remained quiet.. he asked if I'd like to join him in a drink in his hotel room.

Nervous but curious... I agreed and followed him across the street to his hotel.

When we got upstairs, he made me a drink and then after coming out of the bathroom, was completely naked with his cock hanging out. He asked if I was ok with it, and since I kept starring at it before this was a chance for me to have a proper view while in private.

I complimented his body and cock and he asked me to get undressed. He walked over and helped me and began to kiss me. I pushed away from him a little… but then decided to proceed. Then, he made his way down on me. While sucking me he was playing with my hole.

He was fingering my hole and sucking my cock. I was close to cumming and he stopped and asked me to lay down. I laid down on the bed and he slowly began edging his cock into my ass.

It hurt so bad and I was unsure if I was enjoying it. I never thought that I would be the one getting fucked. However, my cock was rock hard and I felt content.

Eventually, with the help of some lube, I got over the pain and he slowly began to fuck me. I was in pain but also really turned on. IT was my first time and I was unsure what was going on, but confused and in pain.

He continued to ask me if I was ok and and tell me that I was doing great. He said I was the sexiest boy in the world.

Then when was about to finish, he asked me where he should cum. I didn't say anything and as he got closer he moaned and said he was close and was going to shoot inside me. I told him yes, as I was caught in the moment and he was jerking me too and I near completion.

He asked me if I wanted to be his "boy" and I said "yes"… He said, "I'm going to make you my boy… I said, "yes"…

He shot his load deep inside me and I could feel his cock throbbing inside me as he continued to spurt his load in my ass. When he was finished, he continued to jerk me and quickly came.

I had my cum all over my chest, his cum in my ass, and he was on top of me kissing me as he slowly pulled his cock out. I could feel the cum oozing from my hole. While kissing, he told me that I was his special boy and we will always be connected.

I was so confused and freaked out thinking I was going to get HIV. However, he assured me that I was fine and continued to say that I was special to him forever.

Then we went to the shower, cleaned up, and I walked back down to the beach to join my friends.

JSon101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first time was when I was 19. I was in college and believed I was 95% straight, I felt comfortable with men but not attracted.

It happened while I was with friends and classmates visiting Israel one summer and I met a 52-year-old local Israeli man named Haim.

I met him while at the beach one afternoon in Tel Aviv. He was with a group of men that were next to my friends and I. We exchanged simple conversations and they seemed very nice.

I needed to take a pee and made my way to the bathroom. At the same time, one of the men also proceeded to the bathroom.

While walking across the beach to the bathroom, he put his arm around my shoulder in a friendly gesture and asked how I was enjoying my trip, and informed me his name was Haim. I told him it was great and replied with my name, "Jared".

Haim was wearing a Speedo and I am not sure if he was trying to show it off or if I was just staring. But I kept glancing over at his huge bulge as we walked and talked.

In the bathroom, we continued our conversation and he choose to use the urinal right next to mine. I saw his big dick flop out and I kept glancing over as he was playing kept playing with his cock and it was impossible to not see it.

He noticed I was starring and asked if he liked what he saw and if i'd like to compare mine with him. I was nervous, didn't say anything. I was just so unsure how what was going on.

I didn't say anything and he glanced down at my cock, said that I had a good one and complimented my overall physique. I began to giggle a bit, thanked him and then I felt him pinch my butt and tell me I have a great ass.

I got very hard.. but remained quiet.. he asked if I'd like to join him in a drink in his hotel room.

Nervous but curious... I agreed and followed him across the street to his hotel.

When we got upstairs, he made me a drink and then after coming out of the bathroom, was completely naked with his cock hanging out. He asked if I was ok with it, and since I kept starring at it before this was a chance for me to have a proper view while in private.

I complimented his body and cock and he asked me to get undressed. He walked over and helped me and began to kiss me. I pushed away from him a little… but then decided to proceed. Then, he made his way down on me. While sucking me he was playing with my hole.

He was fingering my hole and sucking my cock. I was close to cumming and he stopped and asked me to lay down. I laid down on the bed and he slowly began edging his cock into my ass.

It hurt so bad and I was unsure if I was enjoying it. I never thought that I would be the one getting fucked. However, my cock was rock hard and I felt content.

Eventually, with the help of some lube, I got over the pain and he slowly began to fuck me. I was in pain but also really turned on. IT was my first time and I was unsure what was going on, but confused and in pain.

He continued to ask me if I was ok and and tell me that I was doing great. He said I was the sexiest boy in the world.

Then when was about to finish, he asked me where he should cum. I didn't say anything and as he got closer he moaned and said he was close and was going to shoot inside me. I told him yes, as I was caught in the moment and he was jerking me too and I near completion.

He asked me if I wanted to be his "boy" and I said "yes"… He said, "I'm going to make you my boy… I said, "yes"…

He shot his load deep inside me and I could feel his cock throbbing inside me as he continued to spurt his load in my ass. When he was finished, he continued to jerk me and quickly came.

I had my cum all over my chest, his cum in my ass, and he was on top of me kissing me as he slowly pulled his cock out. I could feel the cum oozing from my hole. While kissing, he told me that I was his special boy and we will always be connected.

I was so confused and freaked out thinking I was going to get HIV. However, he assured me that I was fine and continued to say that I was special to him forever.

Then we went to the shower, cleaned up, and I walked back down to the beach to join my friends.
Hot!

israsolider

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
52 year old man trying to make a 19 year old his "boy"??? Yikes. I hope next time you use protection. Even if a guy thinks he is fine there is a good chance he isn't especially if he is having raw sex with strangers.
You are right and I was confused and scared... but it was ok. I do not condne.

D

deleted17319801

Wow wish I could find a big bear daddy doing this to me

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Is it real?

oUwUo

Sexy Member
Media

Sounds like you had a good time. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!