Young dude who wanna say hi !

• Thread starter deleted16525551
  • Start date
D

deleted16525551

Hello everyone,

I am new here and that’s why I wanna say hi to everyone.
I am a 25, Swiss born dude. I speak English, French and a bit of German. Quite tall, more fit than fat. I also hope that I’m open minded and fun, but it’s hard to judge by myself. People say that I have a « decent » size down there (you can judge by my profile picture).
And I am mostly straight here, but really curious about other dudes material too.
I hope that we will be able to chat and talk together ;)

To put just in a few words: Hello everyone !

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone,

I am a 25, Swiss born dude. I speak English, French and a bit of German. Quite tall, more fit than fat. I also hope that I’m open minded and fun, but it’s hard to judge by myself. People say that I have a « decent » size down there (you can judge by my profile picture).
And I am mostly straight here, but really curious about other dudes material too.

Welcome here mate, hope you find some other guys who match your decent size and give you a good time

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: deleted16525551

Richi ricks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone,

Hello dear

Richi ricks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone,

Hell
Hello dear
How are you dear

Loipil

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone,

Coucou et bienvenue ici !
Je suis moi aussi assez grand et si tu veux discuter à propos de tout et de rien je suis là ! :p

D

deleted16525551

Coucou et bienvenue ici !
Je suis moi aussi assez grand et si tu veux discuter à propos de tout et de rien je suis là ! :p
Un plaisir de faire plus ample connaissance

D

deleted16525551

Welcome! It's a nice place. Hope you will enjoy it. I'm open for chatting if you wish... always open for talking in many subjects
Thanks !
and i just watch some of your pics… Impressive dude !

Reactions: Rusguy_96
D

deleted16525551

Welcome! It's a nice place. Hope you will enjoy it. I'm open for chatting if you wish... always open for talking in many subjects
I don’t know why but I can start a chat either (maybe cause my profile is too young). But if you wanna I got Snapchat

Reactions: Rusguy_96