Young, dumb and full of...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Notaguru2, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Notaguru2

Gold Member

These days, I consider myself fortunate. When you were younger, did you have sex consistently without a condom? Moreover, did you creampie all of your hookups?

Sheeesh, I did. I consider myself and HER (them) lucky. I just never had a gf or hookup that cared that much about condoms growing up. I'm 38 now. Were you as stupid as I was when you were 16-24?

:cool:

I outgrew that behavior by my mid 20's. Nowadays women that I've dated love for me cream them since I've had a vesectomy.

2. luvinlife83

luvinlife83 Member

No, I always used and still use condoms during sex. I have cum in a few mouths though. I had a girlfriend in high school who wanted me to cum in her mouth. She didn't swallow, she just liked it in her mouth.

3. brone_j

brone_j New Member

I was lucky like you. I knew what I was doing, too! My now wife was the first to demand protection.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a lot of condom-free sex when I was young, which was pre-Aids. Never caught anything. And I always came inside, too. Still do both a lot, but I'm married now. This, I feel, is one of the benefits of a long-term relationship: lots of good natural sex and the opportunity to fill your lover where it belongs. Unless, of course, you are one of those men who married an Anglo (American, Australian, British etc) girl who has gone off sex because her husband's given her a coupple of children, which is all she really wanted from the relationship in the first place.

Draft saved Draft deleted