Young, dumb and full of...

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These days, I consider myself fortunate. When you were younger, did you have sex consistently without a condom? Moreover, did you creampie all of your hookups?

Sheeesh, I did. I consider myself and HER (them) lucky. I just never had a gf or hookup that cared that much about condoms growing up. I'm 38 now. Were you as stupid as I was when you were 16-24?

:cool:

I outgrew that behavior by my mid 20's. Nowadays women that I've dated love for me cream them since I've had a vesectomy.

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, I always used and still use condoms during sex. I have cum in a few mouths though. I had a girlfriend in high school who wanted me to cum in her mouth. She didn't swallow, she just liked it in her mouth.

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was lucky like you. I knew what I was doing, too! My now wife was the first to demand protection.

D

deleted356736

I had a lot of condom-free sex when I was young, which was pre-Aids. Never caught anything. And I always came inside, too. Still do both a lot, but I'm married now. This, I feel, is one of the benefits of a long-term relationship: lots of good natural sex and the opportunity to fill your lover where it belongs. Unless, of course, you are one of those men who married an Anglo (American, Australian, British etc) girl who has gone off sex because her husband's given her a coupple of children, which is all she really wanted from the relationship in the first place.