Young, fun guy joining from Holland

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Hairy Reed, Nov 28, 2007.

1. D_Hairy Reed

D_Hairy Reed New Member

Hi all,

I discovered and joined this site today, so I wanted to introduce myself. You can already see some of my photos on my page underneath, but let me introduce myself properly.

My name is Ash, I am 30 years old and I live in Holland. I travel around the world and can speak 7 languages. But that's not what you want to know, right? Well, yes, I do have a nice, big cock, which I often receive compliments about. I also happen to be a naturist, because I feel very comfortable being naked, whether outdoors (as you can see on my pictures) or indoors at home or at the gym. I feel sad that more and more men feel inhibited about their nudity. Being naked is a great natural state to be in which can be shared (irrespective of size...)

I feel more comfortable being naked now than I was as a teenager - partly because of my size and my early maturity. Now I geel good about it and am happy to share with it.

I like to swim naked whenever I can and go to nude beaches during the summer, so you can see I have a complete allover tan. And more than that, I like to make friends who share some of my interests. So if you like what you see, then drop me a line. I'm happy to make new friends...

Let me know what you think of the new photos on my page:

www.dudesnude.com/members/432118/

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice