Young, fun guy joining from Holland

D_Hairy Reed

Experimental Member
Media
Hi all,

I discovered and joined this site today, so I wanted to introduce myself. You can already see some of my photos on my page underneath, but let me introduce myself properly.

My name is Ash, I am 30 years old and I live in Holland. I travel around the world and can speak 7 languages. But that's not what you want to know, right? Well, yes, I do have a nice, big cock, which I often receive compliments about. I also happen to be a naturist, because I feel very comfortable being naked, whether outdoors (as you can see on my pictures) or indoors at home or at the gym. I feel sad that more and more men feel inhibited about their nudity. Being naked is a great natural state to be in which can be shared (irrespective of size...)

I feel more comfortable being naked now than I was as a teenager - partly because of my size and my early maturity. Now I geel good about it and am happy to share with it.

I like to swim naked whenever I can and go to nude beaches during the summer, so you can see I have a complete allover tan. And more than that, I like to make friends who share some of my interests. So if you like what you see, then drop me a line. I'm happy to make new friends...

Let me know what you think of the new photos on my page:

www.dudesnude.com/members/432118/