Young girl , new kind of deep orgasm

tinylittledevil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tjeck this out :
This real like couple have set and she stops him because he goes to deep.But here is the catch: She stops because she likes it too much and it causes her to stop breathing and pass out.
Does this woman have a secret deep spot never heard off before or what is going on.
It starts at 9 and ends at around 11 minute in:

MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it

Any ladies experienced anything like this ever ?

jonty23

Just Browsing
Media
She doesn't look that young, and constantly complains its too deep. I think the passing out is an excuse so she doesnt have to do what is obviously hurting her.

You're welcome to your fantasy though

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a few young ladies briefly pass out from coming too hard too many times. The first time it ever happenened I was in college and it scared the shit out of me. After that, though, I just realized that it was just the ultimate rendition of "dying the poetic death." And for what it's worth, it always happened while doing really, really, deep thrusting. And no, they never complained that it was painful, although I always try to guage how deep is too deep with my partners.

Last edited:

spunkymunky

Experimental Member
Media
The 'girl' is Claire Brown aka Betty Swallocks. A well-known crack addict who was found trying to auction her daughter's virginity to fund her crack habit.

Gwarcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex would pass out on me when she would be on top. mix of pain and pleasure. kinda scary the first time she did it.

vanir23

Sexy Member
Media
Ah yes, marketing. After 100,000 years of sex someone has discovered a new kind of orgasm. Right. Frankly, the "deep spot," as it's being sold on the internet, is horseshit. I googled it when I first heard about it and wouldn't you just know it, there are now dozens of e-books for sale on the matter. For the record, the deep spot isn't that damned deep. It's on the top right before you hit the cervix and some of it, in my experience, extends to the outside of the cervix. This business of selling a new kind of orgasm like a new brand of toothpaste is stupid. Don't believe the hype. It was always there and almost everyone can hit it.