Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, is it just a western thing, but are you guys seeing other young guys having more facial hair, like beards nowadays? I think a young male growing a beard, whether it is a few days old to like a couple months old beard is way hot. Boys want to grow beards, but can't; beards for the most part don't really look good on older guys though. What do you guys think?

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can't really grow a good beard, so I don't try. But I love a well groomed beard on a young man

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Beards can be very flattering if well groomed at any age. They hide facial flaws such as a weak chin, heavy neck, scars, or asymmetry. Just like hairstyle, they need upkeep, which reveals more of a person's meticulous nature. Even the careful cultivation of a few days' stubble is a fashion statement.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been growing and shaving off beards since I was 17. When I was in the teens and 20s, I grew beards primarily to be taken more seriously, they they were a sign of maturity.

Later, I just really liked the way my face looked with either a full beard or goatee. These days, I keep a goatee because it minimizes the fat loss due to Lipoatrophy and is, therefore, more flattering.

Personally, I find men with facial hair to be immensely attractive unless it's poorly kept, which gives off a homeless vibe that isn't really that appealing.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been growing and shaving off beards since I was 17. When I was in the teens and 20s, I grew beards primarily to be taken more seriously, they they were a sign of maturity.

Later, I just really liked the way my face looked with either a full beard or goatee. These days, I keep a goatee because it minimizes the fat loss due to Lipoatrophy and is, therefore, more flattering.

You'd be beautiful no matter what your facial style. Pure and simple.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
beards for the most part don't really look good on older guys though. What do you guys think?
I don't think it's about numerical age, so much as it's the colour (or lack thereof). Gray just turns me off. Head hair or facial hair. Nothing makes a man look like an old codger more than white facial hair. If it ain't got pigment then either Just-For-Men it or shave it off for God's sake!
I do love a coupla days stubble on most younger guys tho.
Full beards are dicey. If they're not trimmed or shaped at all, they usually give the impression of laziness (usually true, and a lot of employers actually tend to look for this in job interviews).
But the colour is key with a beard. White is out. Yet, if Your hair is too dark (very dark brown or black) You get that terrorist look.
Overall I think facial hair looks best on guys with blonde or light brown hair, and kept at stubble length.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was kind'a thinking about the same thing last night.

Some people need beards and some don't.

As far as I go I'm just 22, so I can't grow a full beard just yet; but there are two ways I wanna be when it comes to body/facial hair:

A. I want to have no hair over my entire body[except my head and some short, well groomed pubic hair.]

B. Exactly the way I am now, but with a huge fuck off beard.

And I will drink water and milk constantly just to have something driping out of my beard.

BTW Mackactual: It's cliche but Sean Connery has a beard and he's handsome as fuck. I dont think most people should have beards though, if anything I think older men look better with beards. Probably because my father has had a beard my entire life.

:biggrin1:

Marc

Last edited:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depends on type of beard and shape of the face. Big beards only suit butch older guys IMO. Younger guys should have goatees or stubble.