Young Guy, Erection Problems, Recently Circumsised

Aqua666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a guy in my mid-twenties, always had strong erections up until now, but recently I've not been able to get full erections during sex. It's gets to about 80% erectness, but never full. So some sort of sex is possible at some times, but it it's just too unreliable to be any good and me and my partner (who's thankfull v understanding!) keep having to stop. Last year I was circumsised (which may be completly irrelevant, but just putting that information out there).

I'm seeing the doctor next week, but thought I'd ask here in case any other younger guys like me have had similar problems? Any advice?

Ceman

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you should try your fetish's and fantasies maybe you need a new form of "motivation" when ever I would have trouble getting it up i would try something new.

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ZOS23xy brings in some good considerations, i'm sure you DR will look into each one.
after you were cut, did you ever have sex as good as before?
looks like you had a real tight fit, am i right?

Tau

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
check for diabetic problems--blood sugar, blood pressure, medications you may be on, what you do for chemical recreation, etc. Could be one of many. Though from the croppings of the photos, it isn't being over weight.

This is a really great response - its amazing what something as simple as a change to your diet can do to your erections. Good luck at the doc.

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
check for diabetic problems--blood sugar, blood pressure, medications you may be on, what you do for chemical recreation, etc. Could be one of many. Though from the croppings of the photos, it isn't being over weight.

nice response! also look at stress levels and any types of anxiety that may come from the circumcision, if not any of the physiological causes

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aqua, don't worry you're fine. Just be healthy, give up all that high cholestral, sugar and stuff like that.....

But anyways I have a question for you...... You have had sex before being circ. I'm assuming and have been circ. for a year now.... can you PLEASE tell us your opinions on your sex life before and after.... I dont think the erection is a circ issue, but I mean the feeling of sex, etc... etc....

Aqua666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Thanks for the advice dude. And thanks to everyone else for your thoughts/support.

I mentioned the diabetes thing to my doc. He tested my blood pressure and it was fine, but he's going to send me for some blood tests and other tests just to make sure. He reckons it's probaly just stress though, but doesn't hurt to check. I'll keep this post updated with any news, in case there's anyone else who gets affected by something like this and wants to read how i got on.

I've also started doing exercise more, as recently I've been eating a lot of crap and not doing much to keep fit. I dunno if this is directly connected, but either way it won't do any harm! :smile:

Aqua666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aqua, don't worry you're fine. Just be healthy, give up all that high cholestral, sugar and stuff like that.....

But anyways I have a question for you...... You have had sex before being circ. I'm assuming and have been circ. for a year now.... can you PLEASE tell us your opinions on your sex life before and after.... I dont think the erection is a circ issue, but I mean the feeling of sex, etc... etc....

On the subject of sex...

One of the (many) reasons I got the circ is because my penis was never very sensitive and I never seemed to get much feeling out of blowjobs and sex and stuff - no girl could make me come, I always had to finish the job myself. I thought with the foreskin removed this would change.

However, during the (v few) sexual experiences I've had since I was cut and the old chap healed up, it seems pretty similar. I'm still the only one who can make me come.

It's difficult to compare the sex, as I've only ever had cut sex with a condom, which in my experience really doesn't help much with the sensitivity. My partner is going to go on the pill when we get this erection stuff sorted, so hopefully then I'll actually be able to judge whether having sex wit a cut penis is any better/different!
:smile: