young guy seekin advice

WillManc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi 19 y.o lad here, about to bottom for cock for the first time in a couple of days everythings arranged. Just lookin for some advice/tips from experienced people who are active.

I mean i have used dildos/vibes but i heard its like totally different from the real thing. Tell me what u know guys.

thanks

Will:smile:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do your normal anal cleansing.

Relax more than anything. Make sure you take large condoms with you, and use plenty of lube.

Tell him he needs to go slow until you can get it all in, or where you are comfortable taking.

If he's pushy, and rammy...just leave. It's not worth hurting yourself over a lousy fuck.

C

Wolfhawke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yup...Definitely take your time when playing with a big boy...and let him know that he needs to take it at your pace, not his...most endowed tops understand this and will even offer to "let you stretch out on his fingers" before the main event.

If he didn't get the point and gets rammy before you're comfortable, stop him and leave...of course if he doesn't, well just remember with human males, you grab em by the balls you have their complete focused attention!:biggrin1: