mikeyfe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media
I think there was their sister site called teensexmovs a few times. Mostly on teenburg, but sadly only a few videos. I don't think they know what a gold mine they are sitting on :)

HungMuscleJock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anybody take a guess as to how big Vick is? It's hard to tell with a lot of straight videos, cuz the girls are so small, their hands are tiny, and we never see Vick handling his own meat.

It is a huge piece tho! Just curious how big you guys think it is.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he looks retarded. staight sex is sooooooooooo fucking nasty. honestly, i dont know how you guys do it?

it's so uncanny the way you say that. it's like the Twilight Zone, when they pull the wraps off the patient's head to find out she's beautiful, and the doctors are all monstrous-looking, but in that flippy world, they see it exactly the opposite.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
he looks retarded. staight sex is sooooooooooo fucking nasty. honestly, i dont know how you guys do it?

He doesn't impress me, either, but your comment on straight sex is really amazing, lol.

Now to answer your question. Hmm, in some cases, it is just the instinct of having offspring, just like your parents did to make you. It is not really nasty. In other cases, in most cases, to be sure, it is just for fun, buit what do I know?

mikeyfe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last edited: