Young guy... wondering if you guys get this too...

Pancho Pantera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When ever I jump off a fairly high area (say, when I'm hopping off of a really tall truck), I get a sharp pain in my testicles. It goes away in a few seconds, but it's kind of annoying. It's been happening since I was around 16 and I'm 23 now. Anybody else get this? Is it normal? Friends have told me they felt no such thing.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I've experienced what you are talking about, but for me, it's not in the testicles, but more in the perineum (between balls and butt).

It just feels like a brief, intense, muscle spasm/cramp.

nychild

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ya i have had that ... even sometimes which i free ball and i am trying to run down subwat stairs

Pancho Pantera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I've experienced what you are talking about, but for me, it's not in the testicles, but more in the perineum (between balls and butt).

It just feels like a brief, intense, muscle spasm/cramp.

Well, to me it's kind of hard to distinguish between pain in the perineum and in the testicles. I guess I'll have to take note of it next time it happens. I guess for me it's always felt like it's a bit of both. But your description of the pain seems to be dead on.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i get this pain all the time for years and it goes away after a couple of seconds. i dont know what it is but it doesnt seem to be doing any harm. Glad to hear im not alone though

Media
When ever I jump off a fairly high area (say, when I'm hopping off of a really tall truck), I get a sharp pain in my testicles. It goes away in a few seconds, but it's kind of annoying. It's been happening since I was around 16 and I'm 23 now. Anybody else get this? Is it normal? Friends have told me they felt no such thing.

It's the beginning of a hernia. Might stay like that forever or get worse... never know. Tell Dr about it on your next physical and he'll pay more attention during the finger-cough part.