Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's my opinion. I'm a 20 year old guy, a lot of the guys I see at my college are totally shaven down, no chest hair no happy trails, they even trim their pits. Personally, I really can't stand when guys are all shaven down. There is a limit, but I've only met a few people in my life who've reached the limit. I think it's just plain sexy when a guy has a lot of body hair, especially on the chest.

Willy_Wanker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are you kidding? You should have no qualms about your body or body hair. You are one hot dude, at least from the pics I saw on Flickr. Just try to gain some self confidence and don't be too hard on yourself. You are HOT HOT HOT.

Men and women want a guy like you.

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Second that. Very nice body. You have nothing to be ashamed about. The hair is very sexy. Many people love that.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hair can be good or bad. It's obviously less hygenic than no hair because it gives bacteria and place somewhere to grow and thrive.

During oral sex especially a smooth body feels so amazing for both people hands down the best! It's smooth, way more sensitive, and nobody gets a mouth or nose full of hair.

And the feeling of two hard smooth bodies together is amazing.

That said, sometimes when you're cuddling with a guy who's pretty hairly the hair has a sort of warm lubicating effect that can be really fun.