Young guys in nyc

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can cite at least TEN guys inside this thread, who don't bother to respond to messages.

i can cite even more. majority of the guys in this website do not respond. and if they do, they stop after a few messages. it's like if your not interested in hooking up. dont lead anyone on or at least just say not interested. how hard is it to say that? and really, all i want is a nice regular guy to suck off from time to time in nyc. why is that so hard? too many egos here.

Reactions: nippledick

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i can cite even more. majority of the guys in this website do not respond. and if they do, they stop after a few messages. it's like if your not interested in hooking up. dont lead anyone on or at least just say not interested. how hard is it to say that? and really, all i want is a nice regular guy to suck off from time to time in nyc. why is that so hard? too many egos here.

What's more infuriating is I send a message, I see they've come to check out my profile, and STILL no response back.

Also what I personally don't get, is the amount of guys here -- even mostly gay identified -- who ONLY want to jack off with each other, most via cams and some in person.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's more infuriating is I send a message, I see they've come to check out my profile, and STILL no response back.

Also what I personally don't get, is the amount of guys here -- even mostly gay identified -- who ONLY want to jack off with each other, most via cams and some in person.

Exactly. It happens here and on scruff/Adam/Grindr. It’s dumb. Like if someone hits me up I tell them if I’m not interested. How hard is it to do that? All I want is a big dick to suck off from time to time. Why complicate it further?