Young guys, question

D_Sir Osbert Buzzkill IV

Account Disabled
Media
Anyone here 18-20 years, and pretty hung?

19 yrs
5'6"
117 lbs
7" long
6" thick

What do you guys/gals think?

Pics in gallery, and in my earlier thread, attached
http://www.lpsg.org/85070-new-member-thoughts.html

Also

I've used regular condoms several times, but don't fit too well. A little too tight and not enough room for the tip. Any suggestions?

bsb

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 19 and about 9x5.7
And try out Magnums.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
5'6 and 117? DAMN you must be skin and bones. I look incredibly skinny myself and i'm 130.

We need to eat some food, you and I. lol

[qote]
I've used regular condoms several times, but don't fit too well. A little too tight and not enough room for the tip. Any suggestions?[/quote]

I suggest trying out Trojan Magnums. I'm 90% sure they'll be a perfect fit for you.

D_Sir Osbert Buzzkill IV

Account Disabled
Media
5'6 and 117? DAMN you must be skin and bones. I look incredibly skinny myself and i'm 130.

We need to eat some food, you and I. lol

I've used regular condoms several times, but don't fit too well. A little too tight and not enough room for the tip. Any suggestions?

I suggest trying out Trojan Magnums. I'm 90% sure they'll be a perfect fit for you.

Lol. Yeah, I just jerked in a regular condom just now, felt tight and it didn't seem like a lot of room at the head. It was hard to take off too. I'd imagine it wouldn't work too well when fucking someone. I'll give Magnum's a try :)

Ooo, funny tidbit of info about me, i've never fucked anyone. The guy's I've been with were either virgins (and not about to take my 6" girth first) or tops :(