Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm curious what is the attraction for younger guys with older guys? Not asking about Sugar Daddies, that answer is obvious..LOL

What's any attraction based in? Answer those questions and you're answering this one.

Reactions: spacecoast

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm with the others, I'm 54; no idea WHY the young guys are into older guys, but very happy about the trend! Hope it continues!

(Maybe it's because I can do things to them with my tongue they've never experienced before with people their own age....).

And there I was thinking this was some kind of pervey thing. I’m 48. Reading this. Just goes to show age in some circumstances is just a number? Ok us older guys cannot go for them still in uniform. As there are quite a few in uniform. That are on here. (And should not be) by uniform I mean school uniform. Anyway I don’t have a problem as long as they can prove their age. And 16yo being the legal age here in the uk. Love it that younger guys are looking for older guys.
I was starting to think that I was on my own here. But obviously not. Whoever you are you have just stated the obvious. Younger guys do go looking for older guys. I’ve seen quite a few threads on here love them all. Fact that younger are looking for older. It must be
We can do things with our toungues. That they've never experienced before with people their own age....).

D

deleted553203

I don't exclusively look for older guys, but i do tend to prefer them. Honestly i find the experience on an older bottom really makes a world of difference for how quality the sex is. like with someone my age i can edge and hold of for well over an hour sometimes two, but with experienced older bottoms usually my toes are curling and i have to focus a lot more on not cumming too quick and barely last an hour.

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I looooove older men, both from a physical aspect and that overall, accounting for huge variances, they tend to be a little wiser and ready to talk. But the opposite can be true I concede. But a hung older fella is h-o-t! Young guys just do nothing for me physically, though again, this might change!

I like the sound of you lol. How old are you? And where are you from?

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't exclusively look for older guys, but i do tend to prefer them. Honestly i find the experience on an older bottom really makes a world of difference for how quality the sex is. like with someone my age i can edge and hold of for well over an hour sometimes two, but with experienced older bottoms usually my toes are curling and i have to focus a lot more on not cumming too quick and barely last an hour.
I've seen your pics... You I'm sure are having no problem finding mature bottoms to play with!

Reactions: teninchman

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I’m in my 50s now and my sex life has never been so active. I was a late bloomer with all things gay, so perhaps I’m making up for lost time.

I have a list of regular fuckbuds - all are younger (some half my age). I’m a top - they are all bottoms. I’ve been fucking some of these guys for years. Among them are ...

A bi-married guy 14 years younger.
A bi-bachelor bud 19 years younger.
A gay party pal 25 years younger.
A gay grad student 28 years younger.
A gay college student 30 years younger.

Fuck photos with each of these guys can be found in my galleries if anyone is interested.

Being a top with a big dick definitely helps get things started, but I’d like to think I have other assets that keep them coming back. In addition to the great sex, we’ve developed some really satisfying relationships over time.

I’m aware of the daddy-love element in gay culture, but don’t claim to completely understand it. I occasionally hear “oh fuck me daddy” during sex but I’ve never gotten completely comfortable with the daddy label even though I know they say it affectionately.

To be honest, this younger-older attraction has taken me quite by surprise. I’m flattered by it, but also somewhat baffled. I bring experience and confidence, they bring energy and excitement. It seems to be a win-win formula, but there is something more at play here. I’ve stopped trying to figure out why two people go for each other. If it works, it works.

I’m in my 50s now and my sex life has never been so active. I was a late bloomer with all things gay, so perhaps I’m making up for lost time.

I have a list of regular fuckbuds - all are younger (some half my age). I’m a top - they are all bottoms. I’ve been fucking some of these guys for years. Among them are ...

Fuck photos with each of these guys can be found in my galleries if anyone is interested.

Being a top with a big dick definitely helps get things started, but I’d like to think I have other assets that keep them coming back. In addition to the great sex, we’ve developed some really satisfying relationships over time.

I’m aware of the daddy-love element in gay culture, but don’t claim to completely understand it. I occasionally hear “oh fuck me daddy” during sex but I’ve never gotten completely comfortable with the daddy label even though I know they say it affectionately.

To be honest, this younger-older attraction has taken me quite by surprise. I’m flattered by it, but also somewhat baffled. I bring experience and confidence, they bring energy and excitement. It seems to be a win-win formula, but there is something more at play here. I’ve stopped trying to figure out why two people go for each other. If it works, it works.

For older guys a big dick with either a muscle or stocky body is a draw card for all guys regardless of age, there seems to be a universal appeal for a handsome older masculine man.

But at the end of the day it's about the chemistry and compatiblity between consenting adults.

The only line I draw with anything is when people have a rigid preference/fetish for a type of sexual partner, that always sounds alarms bells off for me.

Reactions: deleted1074483

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If anyone still questions the desire for Older/Younger relationships you only have to witness the popularity of websites such as SilverDaddies, Woofdaddy and Caffmos to appreciate the interest.

Reactions: long_uncut

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You should invite them all over and make it a fun party.

David.djr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried a relationship with a younger guy, worst experience of my life. The disparity between my life experience and his was incredibly awkward, the disparity of my finances compared to his was disastrous, and I felt like I was being put in a position of bailing him out and fixing problems. That was the end of that.
I do so agree with you, been in the same position myself. Older guys are so more genuine, interesting and honest.

Reactions: nicnic

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’d love to meet an older guy (late 40s/early 50s) in UK for regular fun. Would be ideal if he were stocky, rugby build. Have a real fantasy about a big, older guy picking me up and fucking me whilst holding me

I'd love to do that with you.

Reactions: bottomwithabigdick