Young Guys seeking Older men

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I prefer bottom but for a sex party I come prepared to do both...its whats reuqird
When getting together with guys, we’ll sometimes talk about having a 3way or group sex. I laugh when they suggest I invite over some of my other regular fuckbuds to join. You really want that? - they’re all bottoms - lol. Why don’t YOU invite over some of YOUR regular fuckbuds to join if you want more cocks in your ass and mouth.

These young guys must think I’m in the big dicked daddy top club and that we all swap bottoms with each other (not a bad idea now that I think of it - hehe).

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Am still surprised when I drop into threads like this and read of other gays wondering what is it about gay attraction that makes younger-for-older so common. Truthfully, it has nothing to do with orientation. Younger *people* and older *people* of both genders have been commonly attracted to each other since the dawn of time. It’s not a gay thing - it’s a human thing.

Now don't crucify me if I'm wrong but I've noticed in the gay community that there is that trend of young guy wanting/dating a much older guy. Why is that? I mean I would think you would want someone round your own age, near it, or at least I wouldn't wanna fuck/date a chick 30 yrs older than me... Thoughts?

In my community most gay men my age ( under 30 crowd) it's like that too. it feels like most the men my age just want to date someone in there 40's and 50's. I don't under that at all like why would you want to date and be in a long term relationship someone you can't grow old with. The younger one that situation is going to awfully lonely when he gets older.

I also think it's very wrong for someone and not a preference to want to date someone that much older and at the much age different you are not lovers you are parent and child even if you are just getting together for sex.

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my community most gay men my age ( under 30 crowd) it's like that too. it feels like most the men my age just want to date someone in there 40's and 50's. I don't under that at all like why would you want to date and be in a long term relationship someone you can't grow old with. The younger one that situation is going to awfully lonely when he gets older.

I also think it's very wrong for someone and not a preference to want to date someone that much older and at the much age different you are not lovers you are parent and child even if you are just getting together for sex.
Or you can just not judge people for having different tastes than you do? Especially if it’s so common throughout history, in all societies and orientations?

Iowa641

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when I was in my early 20s I dated guys older and even much older, wasn't particularly looking for that just happened that way, biggest upward age gap was 42 to my 25, since then I've only been with younger guys, again not something I've especially looked for its just happened, my current beau is just 22, pretty defined and certainly into the sex, thankfully he's not called me 'daddy' as that would kill it for me, and I've not asked him why me/why my age - and yes he approached me in a bar and was pretty upfront. What is happening more is twinks saying that they want 'daddy' and to be the 'son' but as I say a bit of turn off for me (though if he was super hot I might get past that lol). As for older guys, the one's that have been after me are now in their late 60s/70s or my age and 'middle aged' but I'd happily date someone my age if there was a guy I fancied who fancied me back:)
Totally identify with a lot of this !

I'd love to have a nice, hot daddy. I want cuddles and he must take care of my young cock.

I already had a few sexual experiences with men between 40-50. And I was so happy. They were talented at sucking my cock and lick all my body. One of them also made me feet massages...very beautiful for me!

Well, I am a good boy. I can take care of him in many ways, from kisses/cuddles to cooking his favourite meals. Then he can spank my asshole and fill me with cumloads; I suck the cock deep and I like to play with his beautiful sausage all the day, if I have the chance of doing It. I also like to have normal things such as go to the cinema or the sea, walk into the nature or simply go at the mall. I am playful, but on other side we can speak about many topics (including politics!). I am a good listener and I am able to give advices.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When i have worn out my girlfriends and still have a few more loads to shoot, i go on Grindr saying i want to get sucked off. The majority of the guys who beg to come suck me off are very young even though i am in my fifties.

Got to tell you the energy of an 18 year old sucking you off is amazing and they usually are happy to keep going to get the second and third load.