Young Guys seeking Older men

I have a bit of situation going on, and I honestly have no idea what will come of it. This guy, 30 years my junior, is my fitness instructor. He's hot as hell, but what turns me on the most about him is his intelligence and amazing personality. We seem to be getting closer and closer because we always chat after class naked in the open shower and at our lockers. He sees me in my full glory several times a week, and me in his. He's very cute and sexy, and for some reason he seems to be really into me (daddy issues?). He always flashes me a sexy grin in class, and ignores all of the attention he gets from the ladies in class. I saw one attractive lady look at him then me the other week in class with a puzzled look because of the sexy grins he kept shooting me only (she was obviously hot for him but I don't think he even noticed). I take a few of his classes weekly, and look forward to being naked and chatting with him after every class. I think about him constantly, and masturbate fantasizing about him and I together getting it on. He has recently offered to be my fitness coach where he and I will be having one on one sessions through a new program offered at my gym for no charge. His classes are included in my gym membership, so it's not like he's after money from me by getting me to take his classes and by offering to be my fitness coach. I wonder if he wants more alone time with me because his attention seems to be focused on me in his classes (which I love and am very flattered by). As I mentioned before, we shower together after every class in the open shower, so I know exactly what he's packing and he knows what I'm packing. When he shoots me those sexy grins in class, my heart literally races. I then think that I must be deluding myself that he would be into me.

So, I have a question for the younger guys, what exactly do you find attractive about older men? Am I deluding myself that this young guy is into me and will end up making an absolute fool out of myself by pursuing it further? I'm not a guy that lacks self confidence generally, but I just can't understand why this guy would be interested in me. That being said, I have always been attracted to young fit guys, so maybe that's why it's so confusing for me to understand why he would be into me.

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd love to have a nice, hot daddy. I want cuddles and he must take care of my young cock.

I already had a few sexual experiences with men between 40-50. And I was so happy. They were talented at sucking my cock and lick all my body. One of them also made me feet massages...very beautiful for me!

Feet are often ignored during a massage and massaging feet can provide soo much pleasure

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Feet are often ignored during a massage and massaging feet can provide soo much pleasure
When I did male massages I always included the feet and hands...:emoji_nerd:

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I did male massages I always included the feet and hands...:emoji_nerd:

I am soo glad that you include the feet and hands. So much pressure is on the feet on a daily basis. I have massaged guys that were not used to having their feet massaged and they enjoyed it.

Dakota Kid

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Cavorting between fresh and salt water peninsulas.
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a bit of situation going on, and I honestly have no idea what will come of it. This guy, 30 years my junior, is my fitness instructor. He's hot as hell, but what turns me on the most about him is his intelligence and amazing personality. We seem to be getting closer and closer because we always chat after class naked in the open shower and at our lockers. He sees me in my full glory several times a week, and me in his. He's very cute and sexy, and for some reason he seems to be really into me (daddy issues?). He always flashes me a sexy grin in class, and ignores all of the attention he gets from the ladies in class. I saw one attractive lady look at him then me the other week in class with a puzzled look because of the sexy grins he kept shooting me only (she was obviously hot for him but I don't think he even noticed). I take a few of his classes weekly, and look forward to being naked and chatting with him after every class. I think about him constantly, and masturbate fantasizing about him and I together getting it on. He has recently offered to be my fitness coach where he and I will be having one on one sessions through a new program offered at my gym for no charge. His classes are included in my gym membership, so it's not like he's after money from me by getting me to take his classes and by offering to be my fitness coach. I wonder if he wants more alone time with me because his attention seems to be focused on me in his classes (which I love and am very flattered by). As I mentioned before, we shower together after every class in the open shower, so I know exactly what he's packing and he knows what I'm packing. When he shoots me those sexy grins in class, my heart literally races. I then think that I must be deluding myself that he would be into me.

So, I have a question for the younger guys, what exactly do you find attractive about older men? Am I deluding myself that this young guy is into me and will end up making an absolute fool out of myself by pursuing it further? I'm not a guy that lacks self confidence generally, but I just can't understand why this guy would be interested in me. That being said, I have always been attracted to young fit guys, so maybe that's why it's so confusing for me to understand why he would be into me.
AG08, when you're both getting dressed after a shower, why dont you just ask him if he wants to grab a beer with you. Perhaps he's too shy to ask you. A more personal setting would let you find out if he's really interested.
Best of luck to you.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Oh God, this is much like what I'm going through right now.

I shared in other threads that this amazing guy approached me through a hook-up app, and I've been astonished at the attention. That I get (got ?) to fuck this guy who is far beyond any man's body I ever desired is just mind blowing!

However, he has had major stress issues most of the autumn and hasn't been 'up to seeing me' (his words) for weeks because he clams up when under stress... except that I can tell from the app where we met that he is online either cruising or chatting. Toward me, there have been periods of days with radio silence, no texts, no chats, no responses.

Last Friday, I accused him of deception and he blew up at me (phone call). He insists that he is a man of honor and except for the disconnect between radio silence with me and his activity on the app, I have thought he was the most honorable, kind man I have ever known.

He could have just about any man he desires, but says he likes older men. He is 40; I'm 68. I want to believe it is all about his stress levels and we had a subsequent phone call about stress and communication. We might get back together, but I said the next move is his.

Meanwhile, Everytime I look at the app and see that he's on, my head goes straight to JEALOUSY. I have never been jealous or even insecure in my life so this is a brand new and awful feeling for me. I have always had high self esteem, always succeeded, always been the one who makes a well considered decision in my relationships wether personal, familial or work.

I've been in turmoil all weekend.
Not my usual place of confidence and serenity. This sucks!

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The other thing I should add here is that as the care-giver to my very disabled husband, I have very few available stress outlets: meditation, lifting, yoga, and my 12-step recovery program. There isn't an opportunity to just get away from it all other than into the arms of someone who loves me, and my husband is not physically or emotionally capable of that.

My FB went to NYC to escape his stress but was in such physical pain that he didn't do anything there. I would love to get away for a weekend, even alone...but it's just not possible given my obligations. This is burnout + jealousy.

Reactions: emmyfan

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The other thing I should add here is that as the care-giver to my very disabled husband, I have very few available stress outlets: meditation, lifting, yoga, and my 12-step recovery program. There isn't an opportunity to just get away from it all other than into the arms of someone who loves me, and my husband is not physically or emotionally capable of that.

My FB went to NYC to escape his stress but was in such physical pain that he didn't do anything there. I would love to get away for a weekend, even alone...but it's just not possible given my obligations. This is burnout + jealousy.

You should leave the 40 year old alone

Reactions: CUBE

I recently had a (very brief) story with a 46-years-old daddy...then I've discovered that he was married, with a wife and a daughter. And he broke up my heart. :pensive: I met him an afternoon, and in that occasion, I went at his B&B. He attended me on the street, I was wearing gym clothes. After having introduced myselft he took my hands, and bringed me to his room. Then told me that I was a lovely boy and he started to touch all my body while we were kissing on the bed.
After a while, he has put his hand on my bulge and said me: mmhh what is that? And I said him: these are my big balls daddy, they are full of cum. So, he undressed me rapidly and started to lick and my cock all the time...I was so happy of being swallowed that way...

If you guys want to know more just ask me ;)

I lost my gay virginity to and older man when I was 26. He was probably in his mid 50s. Since then I've always liked older men but recognize now that I am getting up there in years myself so I may have to adjust lol.

The only significant relationship I've ever had was with a man about 7 years older. We dated for 9 months before we mutually agreed to end things.

henrywho

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before I started dating a lot of my hook ups were with older men. Like I was in my 20s and they’d be in their 60s. They’d either worship me or let me fuck them. I think it was the mutual satisfaction of the whole daddy and son thing. I remember the last older guy I fucked, as soon as I entered him he was moaning “yes, fuck daddy nice and good” and I got so into the rhythm of it that I ended up moaning daddy I’m gonna cum when I shot my load. I think I’ve just always enjoyed the experience they have and like others have said, the patience and maturity that comes with being with an older guy.
I’ve been with guys my age too and it’s a lot of time wasting and mind games.

joekramer202

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've hooked up with quite a few older guys and for me it always came down to them having the experience and knowledge of m2m sex. that and something about the thick beefy bodies and hairiness just turns me on. they know how to suck a cock, rim a hole, and are able to fuck with a real power unlike younger guys... and they will be sure to tell you how best to suck there cock

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love older men for the fact that... they are somehow very attractive to me, I cannot help it at all. Just a man over his 30's into an 18 year old like me is very hot. Too bad I have never found one :"( and they never seem to pay any attention to me so... IDK how to talk to an older man.
Well if you don’t know how to talk to an older man. Just let him know in a indiscriminate way. That your ready to play BALL GAMES with him. And when I say BALL GAMES I don’t mean FOOTBALL either. All may start with him buying you a innocent drink. just be kind of slutty. More so if you see he’s watching you. Just play the long hard game. See if he places his hands where he shouldn’t. Then you know there’s some interest.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my experience with younger guys has being nothing more then tragic, I’m older but I being told I look much younger then my age, not a olympian or an football coach, I’m just a regular dude trying to keep my self fit and healthy, but even with those points on my favor, I always find the young unemployed, couch surfer, no car.. and wen the find what I do for work, what kind of car I drive, and were I live… then I become a sugar daddy.. couple things disqualify me for a sugar daddy, one: I’m to pour I’m struggling Lawyer, two; I need a reliable transportation and sone times I transport clients to events, and I love German cars, so is not a luxury to own a luxury car for me, three: I bought my home in an upscale neighborhood because it was cheep and I co-own it with my ex, and four: I look to young……not eve gray hat yet …!
thankfully that is in the pass, I found the man of my dreams and it hapends to be very financial stable, have he is own car, I don’t have to always pay the restaurant or bar tab, and we travel every were together.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting forum. And there I was thinking it’s not normal. “ Or it’s not normal as I’m told. “ and like wise the younger generation are told the same. it’s not normal for you to be gay. Or enter into a sexual relationship. With someone older or younger than yourself. only personally i find this is down to preferences and what turns on either party. Male and female two males or two females. It’s your choice who you wish to sleep with. Weather your gay or lesbian or even heterosexual. But yet we all go by whats considered normal.