Young Guys seeking Older men

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's kind of the opposite for me: I usually have older guys falling all over me (I don't know why I dont have a sugar daddy, I should) and the younger guys kind'a could take it or leave it.

Maybe it's because most older men appreciate a young man more than other young men?

I don't know.

I'd like to date someone my own age, not someone my parent's age.
If for no other reason than the fact that I don't want to date someone who was in college before I was born.

But most of the young guys I know are just for play.

No one around here plays for keep anymore.

(BTW Jeff926, I'm 22 and more than 45% grey, wanna play?)

Reactions: teninchman and Dbtx

brandonguy35

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is no simple way to quantify attraction--among straight, gay, or bisexual orientations. People are attracted to other people for a variety of reasons. I think most people tend to notice situations which are most similar OR most different from their own preferences. If you notice something more, it might seem like a "trend." As long as the attraction is mutual, everyone should just have fun with whomever they want. Nothing unusual with that. ;o)

Reactions: teninchman

criminalatino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I like guys in their 30's as they have better things to talk about and aren't as judgmental. Plus they're usually more assertive in sex. Granted if I can find a young guy who has these traits that's great.

I like a man in his 30, he is really sexual, at least with me :( we been into this for around 3 years but we havent sex, just flirting and i really wanna fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck with him it doesnt matter if im bottom

Scott_

Expert Member
Media
I generally find older guys more attractive and MATURE. I usually only date older guys 30+ and I'm in my early 20's. I'm currently dating someone 26 years older than me and it's not because of money.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have noticed alot of "international" guys saying they love older men - I think the attraction could be - perhaps - a ticket to a better life from living in either a poorer country or a country where being attracted to same sex partners is not legal. From the "proposals" I have had over the years it would seem that there are thousands of young guys looking for older men!!!! Aren't we lucky!!! Pity the internet has a few limitations.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL! If it's not a young(er) man with a kink for flabby old farts, it's a young(er) man with a decided interest in an old(er) man's money and/or power... just like in the straight world with old poops and delicious young(er) women.:rolleyes:

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great timing on this post .I was just talking to a friend of mine who is a year older than I about this very subject. I'm 56. We both have found the older we get, the younger the men who seem to be attracted to us. I find that younger men who are into older, usually, are more mature than their counterparts. Two weeks ago, I ended up in a foursome with a guy who was 25, one who was 34 and 35 ! It was a definately an ego booster!

Reactions: deano-uk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have noticed alot of "international" guys saying they love older men - I think the attraction could be - perhaps - a ticket to a better life from living in either a poorer country or a country where being attracted to same sex partners is not legal. From the "proposals" I have had over the years it would seem that there are thousands of young guys looking for older men!!!! Aren't we lucky!!! Pity the internet has a few limitations.[/QUOT
Here is another "RACIST" prick talking once again. I am an Asian and my partner is all American and both of us did not seek out the other color for fun and games or your very own word "better life". We got together because we have many thing in commons. Skin color have nothing to do with love from one another. I paid my own bills just like he paying his own. Just because you are living in a non third world country does not mean others are seeking you out. We happened to love every color of the rainbow.

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have noticed alot of "international" guys saying they love older men - I think the attraction could be - perhaps - a ticket to a better life from living in either a poorer country or a country where being attracted to same sex partners is not legal. From the "proposals" I have had over the years it would seem that there are thousands of young guys looking for older men!!!! Aren't we lucky!!! Pity the internet has a few limitations.

Are you serious??? LOL

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

You need to check out some different sites then. :rolleyes:

mymilkshakez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i love older men for the fact that... they are somehow very attractive to me, I cannot help it at all. Just a man over his 30's into an 18 year old like me is very hot. Too bad I have never found one :"( and they never seem to pay any attention to me so... IDK how to talk to an older man.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love older men for the fact that... they are somehow very attractive to me, I cannot help it at all. Just a man over his 30's into an 18 year old like me is very hot. Too bad I have never found one :"( and they never seem to pay any attention to me so... IDK how to talk to an older man.

I give you the same advice as I gave parchissi... except with a :biggrin1:
There are a number of mature men on this board that are into younger guys and plenty of sites where you can find the same thing. You just gotta keep your eyes open. I'm sure you've probably been propositioned a number of times already without even realizing it.

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
then you should call me

Next time I come to Spain, can I contact you? I love your country and your people too. There are so many beautiful guys on the beaches at Stitges and Ibiza it's hard to know where to look!

I'm older and live in Sydney. I like men from 24 to 48 for all the reasons that you younger guys like them.

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now don't crucify me if I'm wrong but I've noticed in the gay community that there is that trend of young guy wanting/dating a much older guy. Why is that? I mean I would think you would want someone round your own age, near it, or at least I wouldn't wanna fuck/date a chick 30 yrs older than me... Thoughts?

Hi Alex, it may be a bit easier for the generations to mix in the gay world because there's usually not a wife and kids involved so older men may more often be single and available or partnered and available. Young gay guys who are looking for something steady may find that an older guy will stick around longer. Sometimes he can also offer a room or connections to a job or just practical advice... This can help, but I don't think it is a big factor in most cases.

Regarding the concept that lots of international guys seek out older guys, I think there might be something true in that. On another dating site (Gaydar) I was only approached by Asian guys living overseas despite specifically saying in my profile that I was not looking for a long distance relationship or a pen friend or a Sugar Baby. That didn't stop them though.

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Next time I come to Spain, can I contact you? I love your country and your people too. There are so many beautiful guys on the beaches at Stitges and Ibiza it's hard to know where to look!

I'm older and live in Sydney. I like men from 24 to 48 for all the reasons that you younger guys like them.

for sure man, just let me know!

For the guy who says older man dont seem to pay attention to him... c'mon who doesnt love a tight ass?