Young Guys seeking Older men

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by AlexAussie, May 3, 2011.

1. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    They're more confident in themselves and less likely to know anyone in my social circle haha.

2. D_Aurifice_Stupher

D_Aurifice_Stupher Account Disabled

I'm 51. Check my pics. The benefits of exercise show through. It's been all woman so far. Anyone looking to break that trend?

3. silvian

silvian Member

Albums:
  4. MrJimSir

MrJimSir New Member

Albums:
    Stringer, could you expand on what's missing for you mentally or emotionally with older guys?

5. Stringer

Stringer Member

Just a lack of things in common and being at really different stages of life. I have clicked with guys before with a considerable age difference but it's not easy to find.

6. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know what that's like. I think it's difficult as well to form an emotional connection with older guys because there often is not too much in common.

I also really disliked being treated like I was younger (even though it's true). I've chatted with some older guys before and it's almost like the younger age is a novelty or they try to relate too hard and make the age gap all the more noticeable.

7. hrdhatdad

hrdhatdad Member

I've only been the older guy so can't speak from the viewpoint of the younger guy. I've done it for amusement/fun but nothing I'd consider in the long-term.

8. brewster551

brewster551 Member

Albums:
    love to have u sit on this

Attached Files:

9. Simon73

Simon73 New Member

I am 69 and soon to be 70 and I am still getting a few guys in their 20's. I get really excited over a 29 year old friend with benefits. We have been going at it for over 10 years and each time seems to be better than the last. He is now losing his inhabitions about kissing so each time I see him he plants a great big kiss on my lips. I love that. It is not easy for me to find young partners as I can only give blow jobs and some associated sexual contact. I have a heart condition that prevents me from getting and maintaining an erection, so I cannot perform. It takes a very understanding partner to allow me to make love to him and he finds limitations in giving me oral sex. I am a bottom so anal intercourse is available and some like that very much. But, by far the oral sex is the favorite of me and most of my young partners. I live in Kansas so it is hard enough to find young guys willing to have sexual contact with an older, not so handsome man, so I feel blessed I have one or two that have been with me for some time.

10. green200

green200 Member

I've always been attracted to more mature and stable guys, and that usually ends up being someone older than my age group. My peers are around 19 - 22, and a lot of move pretty quickly from one guy to the next and gets really drunk at the club to try and hook up. And I honestly don't have anything against that and I love hanging out with them to have fun, but when it comes to relationships I look for seek out someone who is more stable, and that usually ends up being an older guy, but not always of course.

And it's not that I look at age first; when I first met my boyfriend I had a huge crush on him largely due to how level-headed and mature he seemed. It wasn't till months later I learned he was 9 years older than me. (You may wonder how I could not have noticed, but literally everybody that guesses his age thinks he's at least 8 years younger than he really is... lucky duck)

Of course that's just my experience with things, and I know there are plenty of mature, level-headed 20 year old's out there, but I found my 31 year old boyfriend first lol

11. B_smooth_7

B_smooth_7 New Member

Albums:
    I'd love to meet and have a more regular thing with a younger guy. My last BF was 30 years younger than me. (I'm 56) If anyone's in Atlanta and interested in something serious - FWB or more, drop me a line.

12. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My b/f had always been attracted (he thought) to younger men, or boys... Until I came along, and he's scratching his head trying to figure out, why we get along so well together. We're the same age.

13. jojolongdong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Undoubtedly for me, it's connected to my sexual awakening and exploration.
    It was a potent, exciting and fascinating time as well as the most difficult and confusing era of my life to date.
    The Ancient Greeks and Romans we believe practised 'mentoring' where it was acceptable for young men to receive their education from their elders. Older and supposedly wiser men (no doubt rich & or powerful too) would teach young men the skills and crafts of trade(s), life and sometimes the art of love.....
    Although it is history, it is buried in our psyche and it is still in our genetic make-up I believe.

14. niceone0305

niceone0305 Member

Albums:
    My other half is 22 years older than me.He is 81 and I am 59.We have been together since the late 70's and I cant imagine not having him in my life.He is my best friend,confidant etc..........

15. D_BenJo_Ahanakokolele

D_BenJo_Ahanakokolele Account Disabled

Sex with older men is fun but i would never want a relationship with one.

16. MrJimSir

MrJimSir New Member

Albums:
    Why?

17. D_BenJo_Ahanakokolele

D_BenJo_Ahanakokolele Account Disabled

well we wouldn't have much in common and there will always be things that you have experienced that i haven't. Somethings you want to do things together for the first time like Travel or do an activity together. i tried having a relationship with an older man once and it never felt right. the sex was amazing for both of us but i always felt like i had to do more things to keep him interested or entertained. Maybe other can but i can't.

18. B_smooth_7

B_smooth_7 New Member

Albums:
    I have a problem. Maybe you guys can help me.

There are two guys I've met over the last year with whom I've become friends. One is an Asian guy, 22 years old, much more bottom than top. The other is a black guy, originally from Liberia but living here. He's 20 and all top and i have to say, an incredible lover. Both are looking for LTR - like move in, settle down LTR. I'm 56 and my last bf was 20 when we met and that lasted almost 5 years. I tried to avoid that situation at first because he was inexperienced and I figured that at some point he'd want to explore things. That's exactly what happened. About a year before we broke up he got got on line and started hooking up with other guys. I found out when he actually spent a weekend away with a guy.

Anyway, I'm even more hesitant now to do this again. What do you guys think? I've tried talking to them about being open to an open type relationship but neither one of them are interested. They're not looking for any hand outs or financial help. The Asian guy is about to graduate with his MBA in sport sciences and the black guy is in school and working in retail.

I'm not sure what to do.

19. MrJimSir

MrJimSir New Member

Albums:
    I say pick one and go with it.

20. DirtyBishop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For me, my peers fall into the 18-22 category & believe it or not, I've never hooked up with someone anywhere around my age..its always been older. Why? Im not entirely sure, something about an older hairy bearded guy just drives me crazy...but like everyone else has been saying, I dont see myself being in a ltr

Draft saved Draft deleted