Young Guys seeking Older men

meetmeinthealley

Cherished Member
Media
Newnan, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm just going to throw this out there. As a 33 year old guy I'm often stuck between the "not old enough to be old" or "too young to be old" and so on, but that's not the real point I'm going to bring up, it's just that because I like young guys (I like older guys too!) and I am a masculine - you'd never think I was gay - hairy beefy 6'0 guy, I end up dealing with a lot of stereotypes attached to me.

Namely that based on appearance many guys assume I must inherently be a top - and definitely the assumption is there that even if I bottom normally, with younger guys I must be a top. And on top of it there's this stereotype (I know it's alive and well even in this thread) where younger guys think they won't have anything to talk about with someone older than they are, so they won't talk to me, even though I know they're interested. So I've had guys get scared of me when I do talk to them, and other times they actually freak out they will almost flip out in disbelief that I'm acknowledging their presence and treating them as an equal and talking with them, but almost universally they're shocked in some way.

It takes a certain amount of convincing I like guys and I in fact am a bottom. Usually the younger guys, even if they claimed they were bottoms before that, are more than willing to change things up if they wanted to get with me in the first place (and really few people know they're a total top or a total bottom no matter how old they are.) And so it goes with most gay guys. Now, bi/straight/dl guys usually totally get the looks have nothing to do with whether you fuck or get fucked.

Pat 64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am 64, and I have found that age in a partner is irrelevant. I am single, yet I have had many wonderful relationships with men from as young as 20 and up to 74. It's true we all have our own personal taste/desires and from my experience I have found it's the maturity and honesty that attracts me and that can come at any age.

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've noticed more interest from people in their twenties as more and more grey has crept into my hair and beard. People seem more at ease with things of a sexual nature now, at least where I am. 'Kids' today (as in consenting-adult 'kids') seem a bit more willing to approach older people.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A 20 yo student I met a coffeehouse one Sunday morning last summer has been taking my cock almost every Sunday since. I'm 55. He doesn't mind the age difference at all. He also dates guys his own age.

It has never been difficult to find younger men (truth is they find me). Millennials are more open about experiencing their sexuality than previous generations, but age difference remains a personal preference.

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now don't crucify me if I'm wrong but I've noticed in the gay community that there is that trend of young guy wanting/dating a much older guy. Why is that? I mean I would think you would want someone round your own age, near it, or at least I wouldn't wanna fuck/date a chick 30 yrs older than me... Thoughts?

I tried it once.... and now I have a limit of 5 years

I've only ever been attracted to and had sex with older men and I guess it's a subconscious thing...there's something about a 45+ man with grey hair and a big, hard cock that's THE sexiest thing on Earth to me

Now don't crucify me if I'm wrong but I've noticed in the gay community that there is that trend of young guy wanting/dating a much older guy. Why is that? I mean I would think you would want someone round your own age, near it, or at least I wouldn't wanna fuck/date a chick 30 yrs older than me... Thoughts?

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have noticed where I live now, being a large military town, that some young soldiers seem to be interested in older guys like me. I'm retired. Early 60's. I've meet up with two guys who were in their 20's. I am not sure if it related to being in the military or not. Maybe in the military a young guy gets used to older men and is more comfortable around them? Say an older training instructor or whatever.
The strange thing is that when I was in my 20's I'm not sure I'd have been all that interested in someone my age now. Yet now that I am older I still see myself, in my mind anyway, as being younger. I guess it is all a matter of perspective.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There's definitely something in the water -- as there are A LOT of younger guys who prefer or are open to hanging with or fucking with older guys. In my case, I appear much younger than my actual years, so my actual age takes a lot of guys by complete surprise, especially the younger ones. And yeah, some of them love calling me daddy when we're fucking... fine with me...

D

deleted1074483

when I was in my early 20s I dated guys older and even much older, wasn't particularly looking for that just happened that way, biggest upward age gap was 42 to my 25, since then I've only been with younger guys, again not something I've especially looked for its just happened, my current beau is just 22, pretty defined and certainly into the sex, thankfully he's not called me 'daddy' as that would kill it for me, and I've not asked him why me/why my age - and yes he approached me in a bar and was pretty upfront. What is happening more is twinks saying that they want 'daddy' and to be the 'son' but as I say a bit of turn off for me (though if he was super hot I might get past that lol). As for older guys, the one's that have been after me are now in their late 60s/70s or my age and 'middle aged' but I'd happily date someone my age if there was a guy I fancied who fancied me back:)

Reactions: Iowa641
D

deleted1074483

I like men of all ages. I seem to attract younger men. Several in their 20s. It’s fun, the conversation can be more challenging after the main event. Whatever. Hooray

again age is not an indicator of maturity - I've dated 'older' (but usually still younger than me) guys who were completely immature and that didn't do it for me, just as I've dated younger who are immature - the attraction of younger guys in such situations is usually that they have young fit bodies and are very sexual - that's fine for an occasional shag - but for something longer term I do need a connection of minds. Fortunately I've had that in most of my bfs, my current beau is just 22 so 30 years younger than me, he plays rugby so is very buff and fit and he's also handsome with it, but whats kept us together is the talking, we literally have talked about all and everything - he's the most open guy I've ever dated, he has no hang ups or judgments on people, he accepts everyone for who they are - he's the sexiest kind of guy, one with an open, inquiring mind and all wrapped up in an amazing personality and great body. I count my blessings;-)

D

deleted1074483

Wonderful. As I said to someone who is, alas, only a friend: sex is great but what we want is love.
yes indeed, hence I only really do relationships these days as I want that intimacy that a relationship brings

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There’s an older guy/young guy couple I follow on YouTube called ‘Wyo russ’; I envy their relationship.

It’s difficult to find young guys wanting more than a quick f*ck, I understand they want to experience different sex partners but as I’ve been there, done that, I’d much prefer to meet a special guy (again) for more than sex.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the attention, but go easy on calling me Daddy or Pappi -
He he he ... yeah I got you buddy, I’m betwin ages !! I’m 40 . But I being told the I look on my early 30’s .. and I’m into young guys .. but not to young 25..is the youngest I could considerate having a sexual encounter with, and for Latin Americans the term Papi is more of a term of endearment, then perhaps a remark over age, now daddy it is more about age !!

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm just going to throw this out there. As a 33 year old guy I'm often stuck between the "not old enough to be old" or "too young to be old" and so on, but that's not the real point I'm going to bring up, it's just that because I like young guys (I like older guys too!) and I am a masculine - you'd never think I was gay - hairy beefy 6'0 guy, I end up dealing with a lot of stereotypes attached to me.

Namely that based on appearance many guys assume I must inherently be a top - and definitely the assumption is there that even if I bottom normally, with younger guys I must be a top. And on top of it there's this stereotype (I know it's alive and well even in this thread) where younger guys think they won't have anything to talk about with someone older than they are, so they won't talk to me, even though I know they're interested. So I've had guys get scared of me when I do talk to them, and other times they actually freak out they will almost flip out in disbelief that I'm acknowledging their presence and treating them as an equal and talking with them, but almost universally they're shocked in some way.

It takes a certain amount of convincing I like guys and I in fact am a bottom. Usually the younger guys, even if they claimed they were bottoms before that, are more than willing to change things up if they wanted to get with me in the first place (and really few people know they're a total top or a total bottom no matter how old they are.) And so it goes with most gay guys. Now, bi/straight/dl guys usually totally get the looks have nothing to do with whether you fuck or get fucked.
He he he,,, sane here I’m I’m the same boat !

seanc84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm just going to throw this out there. As a 33 year old guy I'm often stuck between the "not old enough to be old" or "too young to be old" and so on, but that's not the real point I'm going to bring up, it's just that because I like young guys (I like older guys too!) and I am a masculine - you'd never think I was gay - hairy beefy 6'0 guy, I end up dealing with a lot of stereotypes attached to me. ...

Hey! Another 33 y/o bottom here... but the complete opposite appearance-wise! (5'5, skinny, almost no hair at all!)

I find I have a strong preference for younger guys, but that also extends to other aspects of my life. I'm more comfortable hanging out with work buddies/interns who are 10+ years younger than me than I am with people my age. (It helps that I look really young too... people often assume I'm the one who's an intern!)

But in the bedroom, I'm on the more submissive side... and there's something about a younger guy being on top that heightens that submission for me. Maybe it's because there's this sort of taboo aspect to surrendering control to a younger guy?