Young guys with hairy chests

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate hate hate having chest hair. I'm considering having it all lasered off. Every day I wish I was smooth. It just seems gross to me.

That is sad. I consider a guy who is hairy and has a big dick to be the most attractive of all.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am 37 and don´t have many hairs. I have met quite a few guys around 20-25 who were a lot more hairy than me LOL

But I am not such a big fan of hairy chest. But a hairy ass can be sexy ;)

I once knew a 22 yo guy with a very hairy ass. It was sort of funny, because he had a really young looking face, but the ass was a mans ass. I loved to stick my face into his butt and just lick it.

Last edited:

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
now that i have some chest hair, when i go to class or travel through airports or pretty much anywhere in public i tend to leave the top three buttons undone to give the public a little peak. I dont know if the two are related but last week i was making a connecting flight in Detroit. I had my top three buttons undone and my hair was peaking out. I originally had the worst seat on the plane....(Middle seat in the back) but when i check in for the flight.....the male gate agent changed my seat to the window seat right behind first class with extra legroom. He was looking in my direction but not making eye contact.....lol i wanted to say hey hey hey........eyes up here buddy lol