Young guys with hairy chests

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anybody else find young guys showing off their fur in public hot? Love it when their shirts are unbuttoned enough to get a peek.

I love a man hairy chest with a little shirt unbuttoned to see what kind of chest a man has. I prayed as a youngster that God would give me a hairy chest and I am so thankful He gave mea hairy chest. My wife absolutely loves my hairy chest. I try to keep it trimmed to where it looks sexy and hot. Some men have hair growing up there neck out of there shirt. That makes me want to vomit when I see men so unkept. It's like they do not know what manscaping is. I really don't think they know how to keep things trimmed in a nice neat fashion. I also like a nice thin gold rope chain. It just sets off a hairy chest especially if the hair is dark colored. Now that's fucking hot!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hate hate hate having chest hair. I'm considering having it all lasered off. Every day I wish I was smooth. It just seems gross to me.

Please try having it waxed off once to see if you like it. My wife loves my hairy chest and I keep it shaved to where it Is just enough! She is all the time complimenting me on my hairy chest. It will always grow back if you have it waxed but if it lasered off as you know its gone forever. I see these young guys shaving there arms, legs, chest, cock and balls. I shave my cock and balls because of good hygiene reasons and my wife and I prefer no hair during sex and that has enhanced our sex life 100 fold. I just think a man should look like a man. And believe me I understand about having to much hair on your body. At times I want to do the same thing. But my wife loves my chest and ill have to say during sex I love my chest hair brushing against her tits and I also love her laying her head on my chest. It almost like that gives her security. Best of luck to you.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
love a nice hairy chest! love a shaved sac and cock, too, though. so i'm a fan of man scaping....but a hairy chest is HOT!!!!!!

I am right there with you buddy. I manscape as well but no way am I shaving my hairy chest. I prayed for God to give me a hairy chest and I am so thankful he did give me a hairy chest. My wife absolutely loves my hairy chest and talks about it all the time. She also love my shaved cock and balls. I love her shaved pussy. I can eat her pussy all day long and she can suck my cock all day long.I do not like to see a man totally hairless. I'm not shaving my arms, legs chest like some of these high school looking young guys.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
now that i have some chest hair, when i go to class or travel through airports or pretty much anywhere in public i tend to leave the top three buttons undone to give the public a little peak. I dont know if the two are related but last week i was making a connecting flight in Detroit. I had my top three buttons undone and my hair was peaking out. I originally had the worst seat on the plane....(Middle seat in the back) but when i check in for the flight.....the male gate agent changed my seat to the window seat right behind first class with extra legroom. He was looking in my direction but not making eye contact.....lol i wanted to say hey hey hey........eyes up here buddy lol

See sexy hairy chest pays off in a lot of ways!

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
I'm not complaining about any of these furry dudes, but I think their hairy armpits are turning me on more than the chests! Or their dicks.
There's an older thread here on that to which I contributed. Most of the photos start on page 2.

Really Hairy Armpits | Page 2 | LPSG

This guy deserves special mention, Ryan Bertroche: :)

Ryan Bertroche 01.jpg
Ryan Bertroche 02.jpg
Ryan Bertroche 03.jpg

Last edited: